• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 13 - THE 13TH LADEL STABS DEEP THINE PALACE OF GRUNTHOLERY

954 posts in this topic

Show was completely sold out and completely awesome sauce. Joss is the man.

Here is a picture of me giving him a high five at sxsw 2012.

joss2-244x244.jpg

What says Rupp?

Probably go back this week for the full 3D IMAX experience without the weekend crowds.

Rupp has forsaken us :sorry:

I think Rupp got caught sneaking into the back door of the Avengers Movie.

You'd think he would have learned after the whole Twilight incident :facepalm:

:roflmao::signfunny:

Rupp is back from the mind blowing experience known as THE AVENGERS !

I did not get struck by lightning as initially predicted but was swayed by a invitation by friends to spend the night in a time share with my beautiful wife over looking the scenic wonder of Gatlinburg.

In reality...it was just some trees and sheeet but I did get lucky with the help of some wine and a oversized hotub. I'm still amazed at how much more my wife loves me now that I got my PT license hm

Will be posting all kinds of Luke Cage appearances in honor of his appearance in the post-post credits scene. I swear Dwayne Johnson is the embodiment of the character and when he said "Sweet Christmas" to Cap... I soiled me pants :grin:

Back at it full force tonite sheeetlovers... some good stuff, some total sheeet, but all presented with love from the Rupp archives of Gruntholery.

Will be posting all kinds of Luke Cage appearances in honor of his appearance in the post-post credits scene. I swear Dwayne Johnson is the embodiment of the character and when he said "Sweet Christmas" to Cap... I soiled me pants :grin:

I didnt see that scene...There were two post credit scenes and that wasn't one I saw...but I'm going back to IMAX 3D this week. Maybe they put different scenes on different prints to encourage multiple viewings?

or maybe you are f'n with us ;)

Kinda hard to scan this since its big and square (like my good pal Boscoe).

MR. MXYZPTLK DC DIRECT SOFT TOY - $5

Still sealed in original box, never opened from fresh case I just found. Original retail of $14.95 each. Hard to believe these have been in storage for almost 13 years. I've got TWELVE of them at only $5 each.

SOLD ONE TO DARRELL F

SOLD TWO TO ROUNDGUY

SOLD FOUR TO KKYW

SOLD ONE TO SS5RMP

SOLD TWO TO MEDIUMLOVER

I may take a camera pic later on to better showcase this cool little item... or not. Might sell out quick. :)

095.jpg

0clooneython81884.jpg

MICHAEL GOLDEN DINOSAUR PRINT - SIGNED & #D - $15

This is as big as an original art page and probably will need a camera pic to show the cool dinosaur behind the guys there. You get the jist of it tho. :)

0clooneython81882.jpg

HUGE CLAUDIA CHRISTIAN SIGNED PIC - $15

Made out to "Michael" in honor of the wild night we had together where she jabbed those swords up my azz. Good times. :)

0clooneython81881.jpg