• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New to the boards--check out my CAF site

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

I just came across the forum and it looks like a pretty active site. I have been collecting art for a few years and wanted to share my collection. You can reach it from my signature below. I have a pretty eclectic mix of pin up art and commissions of characters like Thanos. I am always looking for new art and recommendations on who I should commission for art, so any suggestions are appreciated.

I just commissioned the great Conny Valentina for this fantastic Goblin Queen. Waiting for the piece to arrive from Australia and will post some scans when it gets here. Conny put up a pic at http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=887960&GSub=107615.

I have a few pinups for sale on Ebay right now (time for spring cleaning), so feel free to check them out via my CAF site.

--Matt