• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Romita Jr. @ Vegas Hard Rock Cafe - May 4-6, 2012

95 posts in this topic

Jake !!! congrad's !!!!

I heard your name on the livestream as well.... I am gladto hear you were not stuck with all the added fee's plus you did not have to sub under someone other account...Way to gooo man !!

My buddy Paul is in Vegas and is also a sponsor of this event. He had already gotten me several items and donated the money out of his pocket. I wanted to get a 2 figure sketch from JRJR and called him to see if I could pay-pal the money as I didn't want to ask Paul to lay out the cash.

Paul asks me to call Chandler to get the price and then pay though his storefront. I tell Chandler what I was looking for and I hear JRJR say he wanted a $200 donation for the sketch. Chandler relays this price to me there where no additional fees. This was not a blank cover sketch so Chandler didn't make any money on this.

I know many on here go after Chandler for many reasons but he seems to be doing all he can to make this event go well for the charity.

Just a FYI.

John B.

Once again, if you have problems with Chandler, take it to CGC. All that's happening with the catty remarks is that everyone involved in the program looks bad.

Please, either let it go or take it to CGC.

Watching the stream now and you would think they would give the man a better chair since he is going to be there for 50 hours. His back is going to be destroyed at the end of this.

Watching the stream now and you would think they would give the man a better chair since he is going to be there for 50 hours. His back is going to be destroyed at the end of this.
He might be using the uncomfortable chair to keep himself awake.

Have to say that I'm really impressed by JR JR. This is such a great cause and he is really using his powers for good

This kind of events makes me proud to be a comics fan

:)