• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: TOT 3, MIND THE GAP 1, FATALE 2

11 posts in this topic

Off to ebay

Shipping is $3 in USA. More for foreign. Most forms of payment accepted.

1st :itakeit: gets it

My scanner is not functioning with my computer right now. Sorry.

see last page of thread for updated listings

Set of Saga 1 and 2 (2 sets available) - $10 a set (honestly, #2 might wind up being the more collectable of the two) -- buy both sets of 1 & 2 and I will toss in another Saga 1.

:takeit: both sets with the free Saga 1

Set of Saga 1 and 2 (2 sets available) - $10 a set (honestly, #2 might wind up being the more collectable of the two) -- buy both sets of 1 & 2 and I will toss in another Saga 1.

:takeit: both sets with the free Saga 1

Nice.

Okeedoke we have left..

Also added a 9.0 type copy of Amazing Spiderman 606 with that great Cambell/Black Cat cover _ $5

A nice NM type copy of Harley and Ivy Love on the Lam for $3

Planetary Batman Night on Earth NM. $5

OK,

Two nice copies of Mind the Gap #1, both types of regular covers 1A/1B, first print, shipped in the USA to you for $14. (More for Canada, sorry). Prices on this are all over the place with some single issues going for $10-$12.

2 very nice copies of Fatale 2, 1st print (regular cover), shipped to you in the USA for $13

And the three sharp Thief Of Thieves 3s, now for $17, including shipping in the USA

All 7 of the above for $40, shipped to you in the USA (More for Canada)

If you are interested in just one copy of Fatale 2, I can do $9 shipped in the USA

and one copy of the TOT 3 also $9 shipped in the USA

I'd rather not break up the Mind the Gap 1 set.

I'll get some scans up tonight if that's an issue.