• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD !! - Vintage Sci-Fi paperback lot - 11 books total

12 posts in this topic

Here is a nice lot of collectible science fiction paperbacks. All of these books came from the same owner and are in similar condition. No writing that I have seen. Pages look very nice in all books. Photos and descriptions below. I want to sell as a set, but if you are interested in breaking up the set, I'll listen to PMs.

:takeit: trumps PMs. Drekkers ok, dunce-cappers not.

Will ship overseas but I will need to get a price for shipping via USPS airmail. I only charge exact shipping, no extra handling charges.

$90 for the set of 11 books postpaid to US or Canada.

REDUCED TO $70 for the set of 11 books postpaid to US or Canada.

img402.jpg

THE GAME PLAYERS OF TITAN - Philip K. - Ace F-251, 1963 first paperback printing. overall nice, top back cover has some creasing. Pages nice.

CLANS OF THE ALPHANE MOON - Philip K. - Ace F-309, 1964 first paperback printing. overall very nice, minor creasing to front and back cover.

img403.jpg

ALIEN PLANET - Fletcher Pratt - Ace F-257, 1962 likely first paperback printing. Overall fine, wear at top and bottom of spine.

THE GREATEST ADVENTURE - John Taine - Ace D-473, no date, likely first paperback printing. Overall fine, some rubbing to spine, small tear top of spine.

img404.jpg

THE EYES OF THE OVERWORLD - Jack Vance - Ace M-149, 1966 first paperback printing, nice front cover, bottom back cover creasing and 1cm tear.

THE WORLD OF NULL-A - A.E. Van Vogt - Ace F-295, no date, likely first paperback printing, fine condition, light crease lower right front cover, minor rubbing on spine

img405.jpg

THE GALAXY PRIMES - Edward E. Smith - Ace F-328, 1965 first paperback printing, overall fine

ANARCHAOS - Curt Clark - Ace F-421, 1967 first paperback printing, overall fine

img406.jpg

REGAN'S PLANET - Robert Silverberg - Pyramid 1964, 1st paperback printing, overall fine, minor rubbing on spine

NO MAN ON EARTH - Walter Moudy - Berkley F987 1964, 1st paperback printing, rubbing on spine, couple of creases upper right cover corner, rubbing lower left back cover.

If you decide to sell this separately, I'd be interested.

img407.jpg

PLANET OF EXILE - Ursula K. Le Guin - Ace 1966, 1st paperback printing, overall fine