• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few sketches for sale.

66 posts in this topic

Got offered a nice little Silver Age book I have been after for awhile. Got it, nuked my NYCC budget. Time to sell a few things to put funds back into that! ;)

Shipping $11 - Each additional $2. No HOS stuff. Check, money order, paypal with no fees, ect. I have no scanner, my pictures suck, I know - :blahblah: I don't "need" to sell them, so would be ok if they went back into my keep box. :devil: First I'll take it wins.

Why is that Jon Hughes still here? I don't even collect Spider-Man and I already owe Troy cash but I'm seriously thinking this one over everytime I click on this thread.

Someone buy it now!

Jon Hughes Spiderman

$175

Avengers_Spiderman_Black_Costume_sample.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

ok, as a favor to all my new friends here at the forums... :takeit:

no thanks needed it does my heart well knowing I am helping others

Thank god, I just had a feeling I was going to get a PM from Troy any minute offering me a package deal that I wouldnt be able to turn down.

Great pick up :applause:

Jon Hughes Spiderman

$175

IMG_1124.jpg

:hail:

Thank you sir. And I know a lot of fellow boardies thank you as well for removing the temptation for them! :roflmao:

Jon Hughes Spiderman

$175

IMG_1124.jpg

I told myself that if this beauty was still up when I woke up this morning, I would take it. Saw that it was already taken, Congrats to the buyer and seller!