• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDER-MAN # 1 PLATINUM CGC 9.2

7 posts in this topic

I do not think I have been this excited for a movie sequel since ESB. In any event, in honor of Spider-Man, I am putting up some pretty unique and sweet auctions tonight. Also included in this mix is a CGC 10.0 Spider-Man # 1 Silver Edition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=70961&item=2250258761&rd=1

hi.gif

Thanks for dropping and checking stuff out aces -- I appreciate it! thumbsup2.gif

I didn't know you were going to give the 10 it's own thread or I would have posted there since that's what I bid on. stooges.gif

Honestly, this will probably be the only GEM slab I will ever own/sell, so what the heck; mind as well splurge a little. I figure a slabbed Platinum Spider-Man and a GEM CGC 10.0 Silver edition are deserving of that at least. Thanks for your bid, just saw that.

GP says a 9.2 Platinum:

20 sales avg. price = $118.82

High = $237

Low = $78

Lately:

4 have sold in 2004 between $89 and $125.

The last sale in 2003 (Dec) was the big one for $237

$124.99 was not too bad... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif