• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

attention bargain hunters

28 posts in this topic

How about a Detective Comics #600 with a buy it now for 40 cents 27_laughing.gif

Too bad I already have 4 of that one.

Sure but the good stuff is too high! 893frustrated.gif

What good stuff? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hmm... will this sell?

Hulk 181

I'm still seeing some good raw deals... but your right the "good" comics (cgc) are priced extremely high. I don't think I'll bother looking at cgc comics anymore.

Hmm... will this sell?

Hulk 181

I'm still seeing some good raw deals... but your right the "good" comics (cgc) are priced extremely high. I don't think I'll bother looking at cgc comics anymore.

brother can you spare $22,500.00? grin.gif

I'll get back to you after I sell my 270 CGC books...foreheadslap.gif

Hmm... will this sell?

Hulk 181

OMG... 893censored-thumb.gif

I thought the 9.9 was worth $25,000 not a 9.8!? confused.gif

Hmm... will this sell?

Hulk 181

OMG... 893censored-thumb.gif

I thought the 9.9 was worth $25,000 not a 9.8!? confused.gif

Ideal Collectibles in Hawaii had a CGC 9.9 of that book at San Diego last year. They claimed that they'd turned down an offer of $60,000 for it.

How about a Detective Comics #600 with a buy it now for 40 cents 27_laughing.gif

Too bad I already have 4 of that one.

Sure but the good stuff is too high! 893frustrated.gif

If it was low, would it still be good stuff? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hmm... will this sell?

Hulk 181

Just thought I'd check on this comic to see if it had sold...

I noticed that the auction had 1200 hits! If this doesn't sell... the seller is still doing quite well with the traffic generated. I'm sure some people are checking out his/her other auctions. Could this be the seller's tactic all along? Thoughts?