• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few More Gorgeous FF's

26 posts in this topic

Here's one of the best 9.4's I've seen of this book:

Fantastic Four #21

CGC 9.4 (white) -- UNPRESSED to my knowledge (90% certain)

$2000 shipped (in the US)

FF21.jpg

:takeit: Per PM.

Thanks Dan

Thanks, Barton. I appreciate your kind words. I love these copies but am trying to land some bigger (earlier) fish as well as a few pedigree copies for my FF run long-term...we'll see how it goes.

For now, I'm just delighted to have board members pick these up for their collections...so much easier than Ebay or auction houses given that we can work out time payments and the like with ease.

And no commissions! Thank you, Boards.

Dan

Killer books, Dan. Great grades and they all present beautifully.

+1

Those are some killer books. Wish I had an extra six grand laying around. (worship)

Here's one of the best 9.4's I've seen of this book:

Fantastic Four #21

CGC 9.4 (white) -- UNPRESSED to my knowledge (90% certain)

$2000 shipped (in the US)

FF21.jpg

:takeit: Per PM.

Thanks Dan

....finding one of these with perfect centering is not easy.....the 12, 13, 21, and 28 are all nearly impossible. BEAUTIFUL book. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus (thumbs u

Try to find this one with this page quality and eye appeal...first Dr. Strange x-over and first full cover:

Fantastic Four #27

CGC 9.4 (white) -- No idea if ever pressed

$2200 shipped

FF27.jpg

:takeit:

Congrats! :applause:

I'm surprised a FF guy didnt snag THAT copy 2 minutes after it was posted. That thing is awesome and i dont even really like FF's (worship)

....FF's are like vegetables, bro....you need to learn to like 'em....they're GOOD for you. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u