• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocket Racoon: Confirmed !

48 posts in this topic

I enjoyed the original GotG as a kid, but have no clue about the rebooted version. I just hope they don't f-up one of my favorite characters of all time in Adam Warlock…but knowing Hollywood they probably will

Yeah, because Marvel has done such a garbage job with their characters on film so far. :P

Nic Cage. Can you imagine if they let him play Superman like he was rumored to about 12-15 years ago? :facepalm:

'Cause that would have been way worse than Superman Returns. meh

I enjoyed the original GotG as a kid, but have no clue about the rebooted version. I just hope they don't f-up one of my favorite characters of all time in Adam Warlock…but knowing Hollywood they probably will

Yeah, because Marvel has done such a garbage job with their characters on film so far. :P

Nic Cage. Can you imagine if they let him play Superman like he was rumored to about 12-15 years ago? :facepalm:

It would have to be. He would probably come up with some crazy accent/speech impediment like he has done in other films to differentiate between Clark Kent and Superman. Plus he has been balding for the past 20 years.

Depends on which characters you're talking about, Scott. They've missed the mark on a few along the way (DD, Elektra, Ghost Rider, FF, Punisher)

It would have to be. He would probably come up with some crazy accent/speech impediment like he has done in other films to differentiate between Clark Kent and Superman. Plus he has been balding for the past 20 years.

Depends on which characters you're talking about, Scott. They've missed the mark on a few along the way (DD, Elektra, Ghost Rider, FF, Punisher)

None of those are Marvel Studios though, this is.

None of those are Marvel Studios though, this is.

My bad

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer the original team.

Guardians3Feb1976.jpg

Pity that isn't the original team. meh

Deep down I believe you know what I mean without getting picky about the particulars.