• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends #17 Big D Comics Exclusive Pre-Order

4 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

We are taking a very limited amount of pre-orders of our next book in our line of Zenescope exclusives.

Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends #17 Big D Comics Exclusive Variant by Nei Ruffino. (Limited to 250)

Another beautiful cover created for us by Nei and will only be available through our website.

To pre-order simply follow the link below and go to the contact page and email me your name and issue/quantity desired.

Due to us not physically having the books yet I am unable to give pre-screen grades but I will make sure pre-orders from the boards get my best raw copies that I am selling. We will be picking these up from Zenescope HQ around the end of May and the book should start shipping at May/June.

Myths & Legends #17 Big D Comics Exclusive Variant Raw (Limited to 250) $39.95 + USPS Priority Shipping

ml-17d-raw.jpg

Thanks!

Darryl

Thanks! Planning on it as long as the run is in good enough shape. Just shoot me an email over at my website bigdcomics.com if you want me to reserve you a slab.

Thanks again!

Darryl

Hi Folks,

Books are in now, filling pre-orders first, the book looks amazing..

Just a heads up, someone messed up and the interior cover labels it a 500 print but it is in fact a 250 run as Zenescope announced here

https://www.zenescope.com/comics/23-grimm-myths-legends/issues/379

If anyone needs further proof of it being a 250 print you can contact Zenescope and they will verify it.

Thanks again!

Darryl