• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

That's it for tonight....

Gonna do another round in a few days. Wait for the books to pile up. I have many more Omnibi coming, so I'll wait till they show up for another go-round so that I don't do 10 Liefelds in a row.

For anyone who's been holding their breath: After some research, there is NO Conan Omnibus currently available, nor does it appear as though there is one planned for the near future.

For anyone who's been holding their breath: After some research, there is NO Conan Omnibus currently available, nor does it appear as though there is one planned for the near future.

:takeit:

oh wait....

:makepoint:

That's it for tonight....

Gonna do another round in a few days. Wait for the books to pile up. I have many more Omnibi coming, so I'll wait till they show up for another go-round so that I don't do 10 Liefelds in a row.

Good round everybody! :applause:

Avengers: Under Siege

Stern and Buscema, new and Sealed, limited to 716 copies. Retail was $30, take it for $14!

Scan0022-1.jpg

:takeit: If you could throw this in my box (if it will fit) that would be great!

^^

Stern and Buscema, new and Sealed, limited to 716 copies. Retail was $30, take it for $14!

Scan0022-1.jpg

:takeit: If you could throw this in my box (if it will fit) that would be great!

^^

That's my line. :gossip:

Ahem.... ^^

Scan0022-1.jpg

thats a great book, and harder to find than normal on the secondary market. It took me a while to come across mine... nice buy!

Nocturnals Oversized HC two-fer!

Whatever happened to this series? Such nice art.

Volume 1 has a nick on the cover (check over the skull dude's eye.) Volume 2 is new and sealed. 1 is OOP, fetching about $40-$50. 2 retails at $35.

Nice, thick, stylish books here. Worth checking out if you don't know these.

Take the pair for $40!

Scan0031-1.jpg

Scan0030-1.jpg

Scan0029-1.jpg

What the heck :takeit:

Shouldn't be too long until I convince myself to buy those green lantern omnibi. hm

You totally should! I bought em when they first came out. I love having them in nice big over sized collections! And the price is ridiculously great!

Nocturnals Oversized HC two-fer!

Whatever happened to this series? Such nice art.

Volume 1 has a nick on the cover (check over the skull dude's eye.) Volume 2 is new and sealed. 1 is OOP, fetching about $40-$50. 2 retails at $35.

Nice, thick, stylish books here. Worth checking out if you don't know these.

Take the pair for $40!

Scan0031-1.jpg

Scan0030-1.jpg

Scan0029-1.jpg

What the heck :takeit:

Smart man! ^^