• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Moved to Ebay

18 posts in this topic

I recently picked up some books for fair prices, so I'll try and pass them along to someone else at a fair price.

RULES:

:takeit: trumps all, but PMs are welcome.

PAYMENT:

M/O (make sure it's international if you are not in Canada, because I am located in Canada),

Cash, if it's a pick-up, and

Paypal

SHIPPING:

I'll ship however you wish as long as you're willing to pay for it. Standard mail for a raw comic is somewhere in the $5.00-10.00 range within Canada/US for a bubble wrap envelope with 2 rigid pieces of cardboard.

GRADING:

I don't normally grade raw books higher than NM- (9.2) to avoid any disappointments. I will however give a grade range for these. Hopefully the scans will provide all of the visual info you need to grade it yourself.

I'll keep the books here for a few days and then it's off to Ebay where the prices for these issues are all over the place....

NO PROBIES!!!

Thanks for looking!

NEW X-MEN #128 COPY A

NM- to NM (9.2-9.4)

Asking price: $25.00 (price is from $8.99 to $49.99, if not higher, for raw copies on Ebay)

1st appearance of some character called FANTOMEX. He's hot because of whatever is going on over in UNCANNY X-FORCE. More importantly, this is by QUITELY (or so I thought!!!) and MORRISON!!!

NEWXMEN_128A_FC.jpg

NEWXMEN_128A_BC.jpg

NEW X-MEN #128

1st appearance of some character called FANTOMEX. He's hot because of whatever is going in UNCANNY X-FORCE. More importantly, this is by QUITELY and MORRISON!!!

:gossip: Igor Kordey drew it

NEW X-MEN #128

1st appearance of some character called FANTOMEX. He's hot because of whatever is going in UNCANNY X-FORCE. More importantly, this is by QUITELY and MORRISON!!!

Well look at that!

lol

NEW X-MEN #128 COPY A

NM- to NM (9.2-9.4)

Asking price: $25.00 (price is from $8.99 to $49.99, if not higher, for raw copeis on Ebay)

1st appearance of some character called FANTOMEX. He's hot because of whatever is going on over in UNCANNY X-FORCE. More importantly, this is by QUITELY (or so I thought!!!) and MORRISON!!!

NEWXMEN_128A_FC.jpg

NEWXMEN_128A_BC.jpg

:takeit:

NEW X-MEN #128 COPY B/NEW X-MEN #129 SET

NM to NM+ (9.4-9.6) for #128 and NM- ish (9.2ish) for #129

Asking price: $50.00 (price is from $25.00 to $70.00 or so for raw sets on Ebay)

NEWXMEN_128B_FC.jpg

NEWXMEN_128B_BC.jpg

NEWXMEN_129_FC.jpg

NEWXMEN_129_BC.jpg

NEW X-MEN #128 COPY A

NM- to NM (9.2-9.4)

Asking price: $25.00 (price is from $8.99 to $49.99, if not higher, for raw copeis on Ebay)

NEWXMEN_128A_FC.jpg

NEWXMEN_128A_BC.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks! I'll allow you to take it back if you want the COPY B set instead. (thumbs u

WALKING DEAD WEEKLY #19 COPYA

NM+ to NM++ (9.6-9.8) Slight miswrap with a chance at 9.8, but I like it as 9.6

Asking price: $35.00 (Another book with prices all over the place on Ebay from $6.00-$60.00 for a raw copy... I'll try it at $35.00, which seems to be the average price.)

1st appearance of my favourite MICHONNE... :cloud9: Stay alive! Stay alive! Stay alive! :wishluck:This is a REPRINT of WALKING DEAD #19, in case somebody doesn't know, and I think there are many out there, judging by the prices some have paid for it.

WDWEEKLY_19A_FC.jpg

WDWEEKLY_19A_BC.jpg

THIEF OF THIEVES #1 1st PRINT

NM to NM+ (9.4-9.6) slight smudging on the BC in the letter "E" in the word "EXPO".

Asking price: $40.00 (selling regularly on Ebay from $40.00-$50.00)

1st appearance of a thief I'm guessing (nope, I haven't read it....)... I do know it's by KIRKMAN though!!! lol

TOT_1_FC.jpg

TOT_1_BC.jpg

NEW X-MEN #128

Well look at that!

lol

[sarcasm]If only there was some way to tell.[/sarcasm] ;)