• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEY.. I am selling my Iron Fist 14 35 cent variant cgc 7.5, hulk 181 & X Men 94

11 posts in this topic

Just letting everyone know i am selling a few of my books on ebay. i got a dent in my motorcycle tank and it is right on the anniversary stripe (harley). the stipe is really a ribbon which is under the clear coat. to fix the dent i would need to have a small portion of the tank repainted an put a new ribbon on that side. well... harley doesnt sell the ribbon seperately...(a creative way to bilk me out of the money for a new tank) and i now have to buy a whole new tank for my bike.... i should have stuck with comics!!

so i am selling my Iron Fist 14 35 cent variant... CGC 7.5

my hulk 181 cgc 7.0

and my xmen 94 cgc 7.0

as alway i will give free shipping to any forum members (free shipping, but you pay the insurance if you want it!)

bid high and feel free to shill me up!!

thanks in advance 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

510429-ifprice.jpg

510429-ifprice.jpg.2436aee39532bf15a9219564aef612bd.jpg

Just letting everyone know i am selling a few of my books on ebay. i got a dent in my motorcycle tank and it is right on the anniversary stripe (harley). the stipe is really a ribbon which is under the clear coat. to fix the dent i would need to have a small portion of the tank repainted an put a new ribbon on that side. well... harley doesnt sell the ribbon seperately...(a creative way to bilk me out of the money for a new tank) and i now have to buy a whole new tank for my bike.... i should have stuck with comics!!

so i am selling my Iron Fist 14 35 cent variant... CGC 7.5

my hulk 181 cgc 7.0

and my xmen 94 cgc 7.0

as alway i will give free shipping to any forum members (free shipping, but you pay the insurance if you want it!)

bid high and feel free to shill me up!!

thanks in advance 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

510429-ifprice.jpg

ok

I can't see much from your scan of the hulk 181... what makes it a 7.0?

I wish I was asking because I wanted to place another bid (I already put a bid down of $18.10, but I was outbid) but, it's already out of my price range! tonofbricks.gif

I'm asking because I also have a hulk 181 which is raw and I think it would fall into the 7.0 to 7.5 range if I had it graded...

All I see is some wear on the top right corner so far on your copy. If that is the only wear... my 181 will probably be graded as a 5.0 by CGC frown.gif

the book is at my work place right now (thats where i ship from) so i will have to double check tomorrow but aside from there being a slight crease in the upper right corner there is also some nickle roll in the upper right which is tough to see in the scans. also one of the other corners isnt too too sharp either. plus it has a few color breaking spine stresses. my suggestion is to post a scan of yours in the grading section of the forums. some folks are a bit tough on em but alot of the other forum members are dead on graders. they should be able to give you a real good idea of how it will come back from cgc. thumbsup2.gif

final bump... only four hours left to go and i wont be around tonight to see them end!!! bid lots... thanks to all who bid and looked... if you are a forum member and you win please let me know so that you dont pay shipping in north america!!

thanks again

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif