• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Spiderman 1 White Variant Cover *RARE*

9 posts in this topic

Hey all I have for sale today my prized white variant cover. This book is ungraded but has been judged at a solid 9.2 - 9.4. I think it may be even able to push a 9.6 on a good day. The price is $350 shipped. If you have an offer feel free to PM me but the first :takeit: gets it.

Large scans can be found here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5639696#Post5639696

Thanks for your interest.

Alright the price is being reduced to 195$ shipped. There is a small dent on the middle front cover that isnt visible in the scans but can only been seen under the right light and at the right angle. The cheapest ungraded book on ebay is at $320 right now. YOU WONT FIND A CHEAPER PRICE. First :takeit: gets it but it is on ebay so I will have to honor that if it sells on there first.

Alright the price is being reduced to 195$ shipped. There is a small dent on the middle front cover that isnt visible in the scans but can only been seen under the right light and at the right angle. The cheapest ungraded book on ebay is at $320 right now. YOU WONT FIND A CHEAPER PRICE. First :takeit: gets it but it is on ebay so I will have to honor that if it sells on there first.

I'm glad you sold your book but you should take a look at the rules:

4. It must be an exclusive board-only offer. If the book is offered for sale through another venue (ebay, dealer site, personal web site, etc.) then it should NOT be offered here. It should be offered in the Sales Advertising board.