• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Daily Grade: Daredevil #76

17 posts in this topic

In the 7.0/7.5 range

What did I miss? foreheadslap.gif

Well, this one does have minor stack stain and light wear along the top edge of the BC, but me thinks Niko is being a bit harsh . . . must be havin' a bad day 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

In the 7.0/7.5 range

Well, this one does have minor stack stain and light wear along the top edge of the BC, but me thinks Niko is being a bit harsh . . . must be havin' a bad day 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought that top back cover might be prodution creasing like the creasing on that ASM 122 CGG/CGC mini-scandal here a few moons ago.

If it is wear and tear then 8.5 is more like it than 9.2. flowerred.gif

Sorry David, Real BAD F Day.

Newts prizes that I sent out over a week ago, have not arrived, trying to track them down.

I got stiffed by Paypal mad.gif

I just finished an Intake Manifold on a Toyota Avalon crazy.gif

Let me try again, Book looks close a VF. flowerred.gif

In the 7.0/7.5 range

I thought that top back cover might be prodution creasing like the creasing on that ASM 122 CGG/CGC mini-scandal here a few moons ago.

If it is wear and tear then 8.5 is more like it than 9.2. flowerred.gif

Agreed.

Sorry David, Real BAD F Day.

Newts prizes that I sent out over a week ago, have not arrived, trying to track them down.

I got stiffed by Paypal mad.gif

I just finished an Intake Manifold on a Toyota Avalon crazy.gif

Let me try again, Book looks close a VF. flowerred.gif

Yowza, I don't know which is worse: PO'ed at the PO, gettin' woodied by PP, or naming a car "Avalon"! tonofbricks.gif

I hope you get laid tonight! 27_laughing.gif