• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves 1-4 and 1-2 sets! NM+

11 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!! Im selling two sets today. Usual rules apply No Probies, Hosers and :takeit: trumps all. Feel free to PM offers (i should be on all day) but I'm pretty firm on these prices. THANKS FOR LOOKING! -Sal :grin:

Payment is via paypal only and sorry guys I only ship to the lower 48

1- Thief of thieves 1-4 NM+ or better (number one has that very minor almost invisible nick at the spine center, the rest are in excellent condition) $95.00USD $85.00USD shipped!

2- Thief of thieves 1-2 NM+ or better (same deal with No.1 very minor nick. No.2 is in excellent condition) $65.00USD shipped!

You can view my kudos HERE

DSCN0196-2.jpg

DSCN0197-1.jpg

:gossip: Once the show debuts, these will probably double in price!

I have a few sets also; if there's no interest here, maybe you should take them to "feebay", they seem to be selling well there... :blahblah:

Hi everybody!! Im selling two sets today. Usual rules apply No Probies, Hosers and :takeit: trumps all. Feel free to PM offers (i should be on all day) but I'm pretty firm on these prices. THANKS FOR LOOKING! -Sal :grin:

Payment is via paypal only and sorry guys I only ship to the lower 48

1- Thief of thieves 1-4 NM+ or better (number one has that very minor almost invisible nick at the spine center, the rest are in excellent condition) $95.00USD $85.00USD shipped!

2- Thief of thieves 1-2 NM+ or better (same deal with No.1 very minor nick. No.2 is in excellent condition) $65.00USD shipped!

You can view my kudos HERE

DSCN0196-2.jpg

DSCN0197-1.jpg

Are you taking offers? :baiting: