• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mitch Mehdy Appreciation Thread

95 posts in this topic

a big shout out to Mitch

i for one appreciate your valuable insight, experience and opinions on the comic hobby

please keep your very informative posts coming and ignore the haters!

kudos to Mitch

WTF????(shrug)

a big shout out to Mitch

i for one appreciate your valuable insight, experience and opinions on the comic hobby

kudos to Mitch

:acclaim:

a big shout out to Mitch. i for one appreciate your valuable insight, experience and opinions on the comic hobby. please keep your very informative posts coming and ignore the haters! kudos to Mitch

Mitch is a character. I can see why he has rubbed some people the wrong way, and seems to be talking out his "azzzzzz" (as he would say) some of the time. Nonetheless, I don't regard him as having any particular malicious intent, and he's brought a lot of entertainment value to the boards. Even when he's been wrong or questionable in his assertions, the discussions he has generated have often been illuminating.

All hail Mitchell Medhy, aka Mr. Ticket, aka the Action Comics #1 kid.

125733.jpg.dca90329c110572be26593fa1ac3b422.jpg

one thing you have to give Mitch credit for: he takes a lot of verbal post abuse here. outright ridicule at times. and personal attacks that have sent many here to a timeout for far less!

But he never stoops to the gutter to fight back. Just keeps plugging away.

a big shout out to Mitch

kudos to Mitch

This post is totally useless since it wasn't in all capital letters with multiple exclamation marks. POST FAIL. :makepoint:

That's because he never actually reads or thinks about what anyone other than him posts.

You are wrong about that. Say what you will about some of Mitch's boneheaded posts and the blunders he probably wishes he could take back, make fun of his grammar or his place in the history of our hobby if you like, but whatever else you may believe, he does pay attention and usually responds politely when ridiculed and openly abused.

I'm just saying'. (shrug)

Mitch has never engaged in personal attacks on anyone.

+1

He has a passion for comics,and I respect that. (thumbs u

Me too. I just wish he would talk about comics he likes once in a while, rather than conditions and prices that he likes.

This thread really has the makings of a "Bill Brasky!" session.

I just hope he's passionate about enjoying them for what they are, just as much as the dollar signs that go with em. I hope he sticks around. Right or wrong, he's fun.

+1

:headbang: +2

:headbang::headbang: (thumbs u :headbang::headbang:

The anti-Mitch posts are more annoying than anything Mitch posts. The usual suspects wait to pounce on his every post. Lay off! Why don't you try posting some comics instead?

+1

:headbang: +2

:headbang::headbang: (thumbs u :headbang::headbang:

The anti-Mitch posts are more annoying than anything Mitch posts. The usual suspects wait to pounce on his every post. Lay off! Why don't you try posting some comics instead?

Why don't you ask Mitch that question?

It takes the small pee-brain mentality to call me a buffoon. I take personal offense to that comment, and just because I can wipe my ASSSS with your comic book collection, I intend to respond to your comment.

This is the first one that comes to mind, as I can't be bothered to read back through any more posts.