• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG SA/BA Marvel & DC 100 Pagers (now 20% off everything)

53 posts in this topic

It seems like I haven't had a sales thread for a long time, but I've decided to clean out another small box of comics that no longer fit my collecting focus. As many of you know, I have fairly exacting presentation standards and these comics are no exception. The following applies to everything in this thread unless noted otherwise:

Cut - All books are square cut as you can see in the scans.

Wrap - I have tried to find the best wrap possible.

Back Covers - I will show scans of the back covers if there is something to see (please ask for a scan of any book if you like).

Tanning Halos - None except where mentioned and will be faint

Page Quality - OW of better

- As far as I know, none of them have been pressed or are restored in any way.

- All comics marked as CGC Cracked will include the label.

- I am open to offers, especially on multiple purchases.

When dealing with :takeit: in the thread versus PMs the time stamp will determine the winner.

Shipping to the U.S. (less for Canada):

1-3 book or 1-2 giant size = $8 surface or $10 air mail in an envelope between thick cardboard

4 - 6 book, weight < 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) = $12 surface, $15 air including $100 insurance (more can be purchased)

Weight above 1 kg in a box = $25 or more (I shipped 60 regular comics slighyly over $30) including $100 insurance and tracking

If you want tracking on smaller packages it falls is the $20+ range no matter the number of books or weight.

Everything is fully refundable with no questions asked. I accept PayPal, money orders and checks from Canadians (in C$s) only.

Thanks for looking! :)

Mike

Conan the Barbarian 2: CGC 9.4 cracked, W, small amount of overspray at top of BC

$150

Conan2.jpg

Conan2B.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Well, I managed to sell a few books without even posting them:

DD 168 - NM

Fear 5 - NM

Subby 34 - NM-/NM

Subby 35 - VF/NM

Another installment for this thread will follow in a few minutes.

Mike

Daredevil 175: VF/NM, W, two small smudges on cover (one in A of Daredevil and one to the left of DD's elbows in the black)

This book is $27 in the guide for some reason.

$10 $8

Daredevil175.jpg