• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats hot on e-bay

7 posts in this topic

Hopefully by next month sometime I'll have a scanner, which means open season for e-bay selling! What I'm curious about is what seems to be hot on e-bay, non-cgc? What are people buying? What aren't they buying at .01 with NR? Just curious, I would really like to make some spare money off of e-bay to help fund my comic buying. If I can get it to the point where it's self funded, I'll be thoroughly satisfied tongue.gif

Vince

I've been chasing comics on ebay for the last month or so.

From what I've seen Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, X-Men, Spider-man, Avengers, and Incredible Hulk 181 are especially hot.

I was trying for awhile to get some high grade silver age of Fantastic Four, but I have since given up on that quest as I was consistantly getting outbid.

Also, any comic title with a movie coming out within the next year or so is hot.

Silver age comics are generally hot... as for bargains, you can get some moderns for cheap.

Hopefully by next month sometime I'll have a scanner, which means open season for e-bay selling! What I'm curious about is what seems to be hot on e-bay, non-cgc? What are people buying? What aren't they buying at .01 with NR? Just curious, I would really like to make some spare money off of e-bay to help fund my comic buying. If I can get it to the point where it's self funded, I'll be thoroughly satisfied tongue.gif

Vince

I'm a seller of carded action figures.

(Simpsons, Star Wars, McFarlane, Peanuts etc) and these have done fairly well for me.

*** Big TIp Vince, If you plan on being a seller.

Buy things at a discount an give it a try selling it while keeping the receipt.

If it doesn't sell, take it back (all you have lost is the listing fees).

OR save it for the the holidays to repost!

Why would you do this? Because you will never beleive this but everthing I put up last year

during the months of November and December sold. EVERYTHING!

That's why this year I have triple the items I plan to post, because of not only the huge holiday racks I hit last year because of this same purpose, but all of the items that didn't sell that I going to repost. And then another repost on all that don't move on 1 cent day in January, if all doesn't sell, it would be insane if all sold like it did last year.

I'm a seller of carded action figures.

(Simpsons, Star Wars, McFarlane, Peanuts etc) and these have done fairly well for me.

Do you have the Simpsons Stephen Hawkins Action figure!

Or The Marvel Legends Thor?

sweet, thanks smile.gif Green Arrow's coming out, even though it looks like its gonna SUCK, maybe people will buy up GA's in expectation of the prices to spike hehe.

Vince

I saw the trailer for that Green Arrow. That's a fan film isn't it? I doubt that movie is going to get any kind of general release. It's gonna' go straight to video, if it even does THAT well. Just a guess, that you'll never see that thing in a theater.