• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM my beater FF4

23 posts in this topic

I know, I have no idea how I found it. At first I had a cover in mind where it has Lois sitting at a soda pop store counter in front of the front window and she's gazing out at superman fighting someone, which we can see in a reflection in the window. I looked through all the actions before starting on the Lois covers and I just saw this one as I was scrolling by. Still havnt been able to find the cover that I thought it originally was. I'm probably making it up in my head anyways.

I know, I have no idea how I found it. At first I had a cover in mind where it has Lois sitting at a soda pop store counter in front of the front window and she's gazing out at superman fighting someone, which we can see in a reflection in the window. I looked through all the actions before starting on the Lois covers and I just saw this one as I was scrolling by. Still havnt been able to find the cover that I thought it originally was. I'm probably making it up in my head anyways.

Thinking that is a worthy book to be "married" to this FF 4...now we just need to find the actual LL Annual #1 with the FF 4 residue... lol