• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - ALL SOLD: Bowen Statue Sale! Vintage full-size limited editions.

13 posts in this topic

:news: ALL STATUES SOLD. THREAD CLOSED.

For Sale: A bunch of vintage Bowen full-size statues.

NOTE: All of these statues have been out of packaging and have been displayed. Although they all are in excellent condition, a few were out when we had our house fire several years ago and so they were exposed to some smoke damage. However, they were all cleaned by a professional restoration company. A few of these were not impacted.

See descriptions below.

All are priced to sell.

RULEZ:

1. Post a :takeit: or send me a PM. :takeit: trumps PMs, however.

2. Shipping in the continental US will be $12 for all except Dr. Doom (he's big and heavy and will cost $18). If you are in the Chicagoland area, let me know and we can work something out to save you $$. If you are outside the continental US, just be willing to pay exact shipping. I won't profiteer.

3. No Hall of Shamers.

4. Paypal, check, money orders, and cash accepted. Checks must clear before

5. If you don't like my prices, PM me an offer. I realize these are non-mint, and I am interested in moving them out.

Thanks -- posting of statues and pics begins in a few minutes. (thumbs u

Bowen Designs 1998 Daredevil 14" Red Statue

Limited Edition: #3107/4000

Highly sought 1998 Bowen Designs full-size Daredevil Red statue. Sculpted by Randy Bowen

It has a few spots of minor wear/chipping on the base that were touched up by a restoration company after the house fire (this statue did not suffer any smoke damage but they cleaned it anyway and apparently decided to touch up the white flecks where paint was missing on the base). The Daredevil figure is pristine and spectacular.

Original Box and packaging included.

PRICE: $80 SOLD via PM

13b4af3d.jpg

51a1a232.jpg

Bowen Designs 2001 Amazing Spider-Man 14" Statue

Limited Edition: #4607/5000

Highly desirable Spider-Man statue. Sculpted by Randy Bowen.

This statue was out for display and suffered minor smoke damage from a house fire. The statue was cleaned by a professional restoration company. Looks great!

PRICE: SOLD VIA PM!

ac6f6240.jpg

0fee74a3.jpg

Bowen Designs 2001 Green Goblin 14" Statue

Limited Edition: #2791/3000

Highly desirable Green Goblin statue, companion to the 2001 Amazing Spider-Man Statue. Sculpted by Thomas Huntz. This statue was out for display and suffered minor smoke damage from the house fire. The statue was cleaned by a professional restoration company.

PRICE: SOLD VIA PM

41ff509f.jpg

89c00c77.jpg

Bowen Designs 2001 Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic) 14" Full Sized Statue

Limited Edition: #1589/4000

Released as part of Fantastic Four 40th Anniversary series

Gorgeous statue of Mr. Fantastic stretching into battle! This statue was out for display and suffered minor smoke damage from a house fire. The statue was cleaned by a professional restoration company.

PRICE $50 SOLD VIA PM!

b458aac6.jpg

0ab167a7.jpg

Bowen Designs 1999 Ben Grimm (The Thing) 14" Full Sized Statue

Limited Edition: #2760/4000

Great statue featuring Ben Grimm poised for "Clobberin' Time!" Displayed in a smoke-free home (post-fire! This statue was not affected by the house fire) and is in excellent condition.

PRICE $70 SOLD!!!

8d190992.jpg

455be013.jpg

Bowen Designs 2000 Dr. Doom 14" Full Sized Statue

Limited Edition: #2673/5000

Sculpted by Randy Bowen

This statue has been displayed in a smoke-free home (post-fire -- not affected by the house fire) and is in excellent condition.

PRICE: $99 SOLD VIA PM

46c2b593.jpg

ff90068f.jpg

Great statue featuring Ben Grimm poised for "Clobberin' Time!" Displayed in a smoke-free home (post-fire! This statue was not affected by the house fire) and is in excellent condition.

PRICE $70

8d190992.jpg

455be013.jpg

:takeit:

PRICE $70

8d190992.jpg

455be013.jpg

:takeit:

(worship):applause: