• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DKR CGC 9.6 Last Book Left and Price Drop

26 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards. How did you tear your bicep?

Well my wife gets me into playing in a softball league with her, which I didn't want to do. The first practice we have, about 10 minutes after getting there, she hits a fly ball towards me and crack, I over-extend my arm and my bicep gets torn from the elbow. 2 days later I had surgery. Since you all asked so nicely, here's a fresh pic. I had surgery on 4/29 and the cast came off last Friday.

photo-1.jpg

By the way, all of the sold books shipped out at lunch today.

OP .... I see your location is Detroit/Windsor.... I grew up on 10 mile next to the Detroit Zoo.... Go Pistons!

WTTB

That's cool man. I live in Windsor, but work across the border in Westland.

Welcome to the boards. How did you tear your bicep?

Well my wife gets me into playing in a softball league with her, which I didn't want to do. The first practice we have, about 10 minutes after getting there, she hits a fly ball towards me and crack, I over-extend my arm and my bicep gets torn from the elbow. 2 days later I had surgery. Since you all asked so nicely, here's a fresh pic. I had surgery on 4/29 and the cast came off last Friday.

photo-1.jpg

By the way, all of the sold books shipped out at lunch today.

I can fix this hm

All the others have found there way into new loving homes.

Last book left. Price drop to $95 shipped Priority with insurance.

Dark Knight Returns #1 CGC 9.6 White Pages

DarkKnightReturns1CGC96.jpg