• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DKR CGC 9.6 Last Book Left and Price Drop

26 posts in this topic

Hi, I am a first time seller on these boards. I recently got back into comics and went a little overboard with purchases and need to recoup some funds. You can check my feedback on ebay under user name greekboy1975. Since, i do not have access to a scanner, all of my pics are from the original sales when I purchased the books, either from ebay or other sites.

All prices include Priority Mail shipping with full insurance and delivery confirmation. Books will be shipped wrapped and sent in a flat rate Priority Mail box. I will ship the day after payment is received and provide the shipping details except for weekends, where I will ship the following Monday. Payment by Paypal is preferred. Please feel free to ask any questions.

As a final note, I am looking for a Fantastic Four #48 CGC 9.0 with OW/W pages and would be interested in a trade.

Silver Surfer #4 CGC 8.5 Cream/Off White Pages (colors in scan are more vibrant than the book really appears)

$425

SilverSurfer4CGC85.jpg

Dark Knight Returns #1 CGC 9.6 White Pages

$95

DarkKnightReturns1CGC96.jpg

Daredevil #184 CGC 9.8 White Pages Western Penn Pedigree

$80

Daredevil184CGC98.jpg

Giant Size X-Men #1 CGC 9.0 Cream/Off White Pages

$800

GiantSizeX-Men1CGC90.jpg

We're a suspicious bunch and the use of other's scans does trigger the alarm bells. Take a few photos of the books with your camera and we'll feel better. :sumo:

Agreed

Not a problem and totally understandable. Sorry for the crappy iphone pic. My one arm is in a sling from having torn bicep surgery but if you would like a more detailed pic, I would be happy to take one for you.

photo.jpg

Not a problem and totally understandable. Sorry for the crappy iphone pic. My one arm is in a sling from having torn bicep surgery but if you would like a more detailed pic, I would be happy to take one for you.

A pic of the torn bicep? cool!

GLWTS!

GLWTS!

Dang, I was going to say that. :(

Good luck with the sale. :)

GLWTS!

Dang, I was going to say that. :(

Good luck with the sale. :)

HA HA!