• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANK YOU

329 posts in this topic

*FREE to the first person to name the five best rappers of all time*

I'm naming them just for fun. In no particular order Rakim, Chuck D, Notorious B.I.G, Nas and Jay-Z (wildcard)

All great, just not the names I'm looking for :sorry:

I'm naming them just for fun. In no particular order Rakim, Chuck D, Notorious B.I.G, Nas and Jay-Z (wildcard)

Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan and Dylan

he spits hot fire

he spits hot fire

Ok then... Dylan, Cobain, Cash, McCartney, Presley

he spits hot fire

^^

unfortunately my cash flow is limited , which is why I havent bought much from the boards this week but I always jump at the opp to reference that skit :D so if youd like feel free to pass on my winnings to whom ever you please (thumbs u (but they have to watch the prince skit )

unfortunately my cash flow is limited , which is why I havent bought much from the boards this week but I always jump at the opp to reference that skit :D so if youd like feel free to pass on my winnings to whom ever you please (thumbs u (but they have to watch the prince skit )

Will do sir! Though I think I might have some TPBs coming tonight :baiting::)