• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robotech Macross Complete Set --- Price Reduction!

24 posts in this topic

As Seen on TV!!!! :ohnoez:

I found a full set of these beauties diving in the dollar boxes of my new hometown (a plus of moving is new stock in the stores to explore :cloud9: ) Anyway, let's see if I can make profit (the underpants initiative did not work)

UGnome.jpg

The books look quite nice, but were stored bag only so to be conservative I am going to say they average VF/NM (I suspect a good number to be in the NM range, but I want to be conservative).

The full set includes issues 1-36...so let the dirty, dirty pull of nostalgia open your paypal accounts (thanks to Rupp for ruining me on that one) :insane:

Shipping is included in the price which is $100 for all of them sent to your door :foryou:

Feel free to cut a fool (southern expression), thread , send offers, or propose trades...

:takeit: in thread trumps PM negotiations until it is publicly announced that the lot is sold via PM or otherwise :)

Oh, Comico how I loved thee.....of course I was a lad of about 10 and they were bankrupt by the time I was 13 but I digress.

right there with you...I need to go back to that store and see if I can find a run of Elementals :luhv: I was shocked to see a whole series in the bargain box...sure you will find a few here and there, but #1s, last issues, and other randomness will be picked clean...wonder if I should ask to see the backstock hidden under the tables hm

I pulled a full run of classic star wars out of the fiddy cent bins at a local store a couple weeks ago...you never know what you might find when you dive into the bargain bins :D

:cloud9: Very true...and plus it is just fun going on the treasure hunt...my most recent trophy is a Fables 2 that I found in the same boxes as the Macross books

Anyway, in honor of the Shaven One's appearance how about a price drop to $100 shipped (and again feel free to make offers or trade proposals :) )

I pulled a full run of classic star wars out of the fiddy cent bins at a local store a couple weeks ago...you never know what you might find when you dive into the bargain bins :D

:cloud9: Very true...and plus it is just fun going on the treasure hunt...my most recent trophy is a Fables 2 that I found in the same boxes as the Macross books

Anyway, in honor of the Shaven One's appearance how about a price drop to $100 shipped (and again feel free to make offers or trade proposals :) )

Good luck with the sale, Heath.

:wishluck:

Good luck with the sale, Heath.

:wishluck:

Many thanks (worship)

Final price reduction to $85 shipped for the set...below that, I think I will individually grade them and piece them out over time (thumbs u

That being said, trade offers are still happily considered, but no longer accepting offers on a lower cash price :sorry:

Have a good weekend everyone :whee:

:hi: buddy! It's been too long! How are things? Did I read right - you moved?!

Virginia now - Alabama forever!

Alabama-Have_Your_Papers_Ready.jpg

Papers??? PAPERS?!?

We don't need no stinkin righting!!!! :devil:

Got my Sears Christmas Gift Book for toilet paper and my outhouse strapped to the roof of my car...I am good in any of the 43 states!!! :insane:

:gossip: Seriously though, good to hear from you too Andy :hi: Moved to Newport News to take a job with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Just getting settled in...still the south (on the wrong side of the Civil War and all, but quite a bit of a change from my sleepy college town of Tuscaloosa)

Papers??? PAPERS?!?

Got my Sears Christmas Gift Book for toilet paper and my outhouse strapped to the roof of my car...I am good in any of the 43 states!!! :insane:

:gossip: Seriously though, good to hear from you too Andy :hi: Moved to Newport News to take a job with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Just getting settled in...still the south (on the wrong side of the Civil War and all, but quite a bit of a change from my sleepy college town of Tuscaloosa)

I bet. I have a friend from there and used to go to NN every other weekend with him. I hear there is a nice part of town, if there is , ive sure as hell never seen it.

Moved to Newport News to take a job with the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Wait a minute. Do you work at the VA hospital on the beach in Newport News? We were just there three weeks ago walking around the pathway before heading to the beach area.

Wait a minute. Do you work at the VA hospital on the beach in Newport News? We were just there three weeks ago walking around the pathway before heading to the beach area.

What, what??? Do I maybe live close to the Nick??? That would be most excellent :) Not too terribly familiar with the area, but the Hospital is the big one in Hampton (which appears to overlap Newport News...kind of a twin city thing I believe). The beach overlooks the highway tunnel between Norfolk and Hampton I believe (with the hospital being two sides surrounded by the water...same place I am guessing? hm

Papers??? PAPERS?!?

I bet. I have a friend from there and used to go to NN every other weekend with him. I hear there is a nice part of town, if there is , ive sure as hell never seen it.

lol you are not kidding...there are some rough areas I have seen...some nice ones too though...city center seems pretty nice as does the area towards Hampton...still a bunch of space to explore though :wishluck:

What, what??? Do I maybe live close to the Nick??? That would be most excellent :) Not too terribly familiar with the area, but the Hospital is the big one in Hampton (which appears to overlap Newport News...kind of a twin city thing I believe). The beach overlooks the highway tunnel between Norfolk and Hampton I believe (with the hospital being two sides surrounded by the water...same place I am guessing? hm

That's it!

We are 2 hours away, so not that far at all. Maybe we need to go to a local show one day.

:cloud9:

That's it!

We are 2 hours away, so not that far at all. Maybe we need to go to a local show one day.

Get a room!

That's it!

Get a room!

Is that an offer of the guest room at Casa de Taint Pain? :baiting:

And absolutely Nick...would love to learn more about the local comic scene and share a beer (thumbs u

That's it!

Get a room!

Is that an offer of the guest room at Casa de Taint Pain? :baiting:

And absolutely Nick...would love to learn more about the local comic scene and share a beer (thumbs u

Thats really only about 7 hours from ole Rupp. This crowd might ought to show Heroes Con what boardies are really in charge this year hm