• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robotech Macross Complete Set --- Price Reduction!

24 posts in this topic

Moved to Newport News to take a job with the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Wait a minute. Do you work at the VA hospital on the beach in Newport News? We were just there three weeks ago walking around the pathway before heading to the beach area.

What, what??? Do I maybe live close to the Nick??? That would be most excellent :) Not too terribly familiar with the area, but the Hospital is the big one in Hampton (which appears to overlap Newport News...kind of a twin city thing I believe). The beach overlooks the highway tunnel between Norfolk and Hampton I believe (with the hospital being two sides surrounded by the water...same place I am guessing? hm

That's it!

We are 2 hours away, so not that far at all. Maybe we need to go to a local show one day.

:cloud9:

Get a room!

Is that an offer of the guest room at Casa de Taint Pain? :baiting:

And absolutely Nick...would love to learn more about the local comic scene and share a beer (thumbs u

Thats really only about 7 hours from ole Rupp. This crowd might ought to show Heroes Con what boardies are really in charge this year hm

Would that be the Insane Clooney Posse or is ICP copyright protected? :ohnoez:

:hi: buddy! It's been too long! How are things? Did I read right - you moved?!

Virginia now - Alabama forever!

Alabama-Have_Your_Papers_Ready.jpg

Papers??? PAPERS?!?

We don't need no stinkin righting!!!! :devil:

Got my Sears Christmas Gift Book for toilet paper and my outhouse strapped to the roof of my car...I am good in any of the 43 states!!! :insane:

:gossip: Seriously though, good to hear from you too Andy :hi: Moved to Newport News to take a job with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Just getting settled in...still the south (on the wrong side of the Civil War and all, but quite a bit of a change from my sleepy college town of Tuscaloosa)

good to hear!

Wait a minute. Do you work at the VA hospital on the beach in Newport News? We were just there three weeks ago walking around the pathway before heading to the beach area.

What, what??? Do I maybe live close to the Nick??? That would be most excellent :) Not too terribly familiar with the area, but the Hospital is the big one in Hampton (which appears to overlap Newport News...kind of a twin city thing I believe). The beach overlooks the highway tunnel between Norfolk and Hampton I believe (with the hospital being two sides surrounded by the water...same place I am guessing? hm

That's it!

We are 2 hours away, so not that far at all. Maybe we need to go to a local show one day.

Get a room!

And absolutely Nick...would love to learn more about the local comic scene and share a beer (thumbs u

Thats really only about 7 hours from ole Rupp. This crowd might ought to show Heroes Con what boardies are really in charge this year hm

Not sure if the Clowns can afford to protect it now Heath... so I'd say we can use it :)

Sides if they did sue, all I've got is a few comic books to pay them off with anyway :)

That's it!

Get a room!

Not sure if the Clowns can afford to protect it now Heath... so I'd say we can use it :)

Sides if they did sue, all I've got is a few comic books to pay them off with anyway :)

And a license for hand release! :baiting: