• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY REMAINING DEATH OF SUPERMAN SS & BLUE SLABS

35 posts in this topic

Besides The Infinity Gauntlet, the Death of Superman saga has always been my fave comic story line ever. Pretty much got me into the whole comic collecting hobby. So it breaks my heart as I fully switch my collection to the sketches. With that said, don't make it harder for me to let these babies go by sending me low ball offers. Price stands!

No probies, hall of shamers

takeit.gif wins it

Winners not confirmed unless final transaction takes place through PM, and WINNAH posted.

Paypal only with additional 3% fee

Fixed $10 shipping for 1 slab, $5 for 2 slabs, and FREE for 3 slabs.

Lastly. $200 shipped for everything. Includes sealed Adventures of Superman #500 Platinum and Superman #75 Poly-Bagged Edition, and all reprints of Superman #75. Actually, if anyone buys these, I'll give you every single RAW comics I have left in the DOS saga.

Death of Superman Series: Man of Steel #18, Justice League America #69, Superman #74, Adventures of Superman #497, Action Comics #684, Man of Steel #19, Superman #75, Superman #75 Black Poly-bagged Edition (Sealed)

Reign of the Supermen: The Adventures of Superman #500 PLATINUM EDITION, 501 (die-cut cover), 502, 503, 504, 505; Man of Steel #22 (die-cut cover), 23, 24, 25, 26; Action Comics #687 (die-cut cover), 688, 689, 690, 691, 692; Superman #78 (die-cut cover), 79, 80, 81, 82 (foil cover); Green Lantern #46

Superman #75 Prints: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Prints

Funeral for a Friend: Legacy of Superman #1, Justice League America #70, Adventures of Superman #498, Action Comics #685, Superman: The Man of Steel #20, Superman #76, Adventures of Superman #499, Action Comics #686, Superman: The Man of Steel #21, Superman #77, Superman #83: Funeral For A Friend/Epilogue