• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Incredible Hulk #340

44 posts in this topic

Here:

May 25th in History

ANYWAY.

I've contacted DWC about their grail. Pretty much the same as what Chandler said in that thread, comic NOT for sale unless it's an out of this world offer. So until then, I'm searching for that 9.8. It has a GPA so I know it's been sold and bought before.

Have you copnsidered doing a 340 foreign run?..that would be a challenge...a lot of research, but worth it when its done..

Yes. It's just that private sellers and eBay are throwing down ridiculous prices. Considering unverified grading, demand, when it was published (most foreign variants were printed later on), and the fact that foreign variants are just hard to come in a good condition, not to mention international shipment risks. But I've searched for them locally and at cons.

I have a 9.6 SS signed by David and McFarlane. It's one of the prides of my collection. :cloud9:
:)

I have the 9.8 SS by Lee & McFarlane. And I think this is the highest grade that features ONLY this 2 artists' SS.

Have you copnsidered doing a 340 foreign run?..that would be a challenge...a lot of research, but worth it when its done..

Yes. It's just that private sellers and eBay are throwing down ridiculous prices. Considering unverified grading, demand, when it was published (most foreign variants were printed later on), and the fact that foreign variants are just hard to come in a good condition, not to mention international shipment risks. But I've searched for them locally and at cons.

It would be sweet...I guess it would have a feel something like this:

SomeHulk340s.png

It would be sweet...I guess it would have a feel something like this:

SomeHulk340s.png

:takeit:

I know its not a Hulk 340 recreation, but check out this Peter Steigerwald latest Wolverine recreation:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151076784774290&set=a.10150893234929290.409102.45945789289&type=1&theater

That is an awesome sketch. :applause: