• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade SA X-Men

127 posts in this topic

Here's a quick recap:

Page 1:

X-Men 3 CGC 8.5 OW/W $875

X-Men 5 CGC 6.5 OW $225

X-Men 6 CGC 8.5 OW/W $575 (pressed)

X-Men 7 CGC 9.0 OW/W $925

X-Men 9 CGC 7.5 OW $275

X-Men 10 CGC 7.5 OW $200

Page 2:

X-Men 14 CGC 9.2 White Pages $650

X-Men 15 CGC 8.5 OW/W $275

Page 4:

X-Men 21 CGC 9.0 OW/W $150

X-Men 24 9.6 White Pages (purchased through CLink as a part of the Valparaiso Collection) $800

X-Men 26 CGC 7.5 OW/W $50

X-Men 30 CGC 8.5 OW/W $90

Page 5:

X-Men 38 CGC 9.4 OW $300

Page 6:

X-Men 32 CGC 8.0 OW/W $80

X-Men 37 9.6 OW $525 (Valparaiso Collection)

X-Men 40 9.4 OW $235

X-Men 42 9.0 White Pages $140

X-Men 43 9.4 C/OW $235

X-Men 44 8.0 OW/W $60

X-Men 45 8.5 OW $70

X-Men 48 9.0 OW/W $120

X-Men 51 9.4 OW $275

X-Men 53 8.5 White Pages $80 (check out the back scan, this book is truly blazing white)

X-Men 54 9.0 OW/W $90

X-Men 56 8.5 C/OW $60

Thanks to everyone thats purchased so far! I'll have the rest of the SA run up by this weekend, with the reprints and early BA (including 94 and 101) up after that.

X-Men 4 CGC 6.5 White pages $325

XM465front.jpg

....If you can give me a couple of weeks to pay :takeit: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Not a problem. ^^

.....book arrived today.....man this newly deslabbed book is glossy. Thanks, MG.......thanks for the deal. GOD BLESS....

Thanks, it looks good in a mylar now. I'm becomig more and more comfortable with mid grade books. GOD BLESS...

Beautiful book and great pick up! I was ready to purchase it till I scrolled and saw you got it.

X-Men 56 8.5 C/OW $60

XM5685front.jpg

.....Someone, PLEASE buy this stupid book.....talk about bang for your buck....GOD BLESS....

P.S. Thanks for the kind words about the X 4.....I was bidding on an 8.5, and this one made me forget all about it....and saved me a jag to boot.

Thanks, it looks good in a mylar now. I'm becomig more and more comfortable with mid grade books. GOD BLESS...

HAR HAR HAR!

Jimbo, welcome to the Dark Side!

Soon, SOOOOOON, you'll be buying nice displaying VG and even G+ books with solid spines and saving hundreds and hundreds of dollars....which you will spend on other comics!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! **hack, choke**

(Catrick pulls hand away from mouse, refusing to fly the flag on that killer copy of issue 40...although he lusts after it!)

Seriously. Some gorgeous books in this thread, and if I had hit the Lotto last month I'd buy a bunch, but a pretty 6.0 is just fine for me in the meanwhile.

Or a 4.0, or 2.5, lol

X-Men 4 CGC 6.5 White pages $325

....If you can give me a couple of weeks to pay :takeit: GOD BLESS....

Not a problem. ^^

.....book arrived today.....man this newly deslabbed book is glossy. Thanks, MG.......thanks for the deal. GOD BLESS....

Glad you like it! It was one I submitted myself, and I remember that I was disappointed in the 6.5 grade at the time. Definitely a pretty copy (thumbs u