• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade SA X-Men

127 posts in this topic

I've been thinking it over for a while now, and it's time to start selling off my X-Men run. It's been a fun series to collect, but EC Horror is a pricey mistress!

First one of these guys :takeit: via PM or in the thread wins. Feel free to PM with any questions or offers. As an FYI, I'm currently looking for a first print of Bone 1, so on the off-chance you have one and want to trade, let me know!

Payment via paypal preferred, but money order or checks (I'll hold them until they clear) are also ok. Shipping will be at my actual cost via USPS priority. HOS and probies need not apply.

I'll only be listing a handful tonight, but feel free to make requests from my registry set: http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=33129

Books coming up momentarily (back scans available upon request)...