• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These have to be shilled (comic-keys auctions)

130 posts in this topic

Seriously

I know this is a much talked about subject on the boards, but those prices (especially the above) are mad!!! If I or any other board memebr put up a listing similar, we would NOT get that any bids.

Adding that everything is private, these have to be shilled. confused-smiley-013.gif

Already in one post, a true Brit, and a true SH'# 893frustrated.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Let's hope he meant [!@#%^&^]

Nah, he probably meant [!@#%^&^]

Don't know how that tripped the sensor, but I put the letter C followed by the letter K. Why the hell is that offensive?

Hey, are non-Brits allowed in this thread?

Red, as your Grandmother was from Brighton, you are an honorary Brit.

A dubious honor admittedly, but nevertheless, welcome to our thread.

Bless you for remembering that! Thanks!

Hey, are non-Brits allowed in this thread?

Red, as your Grandmother was from Brighton, you are an honorary Brit.

A dubious honor admittedly, but nevertheless, welcome to our thread.

Bless you for remembering that! Thanks!

acclaim.gif

Seriously

I know this is a much talked about subject on the boards, but those prices (especially the above) are mad!!! If I or any other board memebr put up a listing similar, we would NOT get that any bids.

Adding that everything is private, these have to be shilled. confused-smiley-013.gif

Was there not a thread a few weeks ago accusing you of shilling, with little or no proof provided? I would think you would know better. If you can't prove it, leave it alone.

WTF 893frustrated.gif I just don't like to see people ripped of, if you think thats a good thing then walk on by chump.

This guy annoys me more than anything, he done me in the early days with a couple of PLODs and most here know it, so he aint a friend. He even proposed death threats.

It just looks a little like the recent art scandal that went on. The guy had 47 shill accounts with loads of feedback. They bid [!@#%^&^] art up to over $100k just so others would beleive it was real.

I think this is what comic-keys is doing. I don't think anyone has come up with this theory before, so I'm fronting with it.

Now go back to CPG thats where you belong.