• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These have to be shilled (comic-keys auctions)

130 posts in this topic

Not saying the keys has not ripped people off. But since you were accused of shilling yourself, with circumstantial proof ( which is more than you are supplying here, zero proof ) you would know better. I guess not. By the way, how was the fit on those pink tennis shoes?!?

The pink shoes have the perfect fit, just right for turning sideways and sticking straight up your candy [!@#%^&^]!

I still don't beleive that you brought that up! And I ain't her to flame anybody, just putting some facts forward that I beleive, in the light of the art scandal. It makes perfect sense. Theres obviously no way of proof as all his stuff is private. So now 'I'll sit down and shutup.

The pink shoes have the perfect fit, just right for turning sideways and sticking straight up your candy [!@#%^&^]!

I still don't beleive that you brought that up! And I ain't her to flame anybody, just putting some facts forward that I beleive, in the light of the art scandal. It makes perfect sense. Theres obviously no way of proof as all his stuff is private. So now 'I'll sit down and shutup.

Nice threat of physical abuse you will never be able to dish out on me, as you sit thousands of miles away. How convenient for you. What "facts" did you put forward in regards to your allegation?

It was a wrestling pun associated with the shoes, not a threat. And as for 'facts' what facts could I put forward confused-smiley-013.gif This was discussed to death, and people can beleive what they want. I'm just pisssssed that your diggin up rubbish that you know nothing about, when it's totally unrelated to what I'm saying here.

I'm not gonna continue with this sign-offtopic.gif talk, if you aint got nothing productive to say, then I suggest you talk a walk

Tom, there's a world of difference between Keys' long, on-the-record history of illegal activities and Kev's one-time attack by an anonymous user. By your logic, the fact that Kev was unjustifiably accused means he can't bring up similar issues, even if well founded?

I think Keys is a special case. In this case Kev has a right to question the proceedings. That's my opinion.

foreheadslap.gif

After the whole bigfrozman shill bidding fiasco, the board was split into 2 camps. Those that knew you were caught shill bidding red handed and those that knew you shill bidded, but let it slide because you're a forum 'regular'.

You should've just let it go. The board has pretty much put that issue to bed. You bringing up the possibility of c.k. shill bidding is like OJ accusing Scott Peterson of being a lousy husband! 27_laughing.gif

rofl at the fact that even the initials Calvin Klein are banned on the boards. From now on, I think it's just better to refer to him as 'he who must not be named'. 893whatthe.gif

Tom, there's a world of difference between Keys' long, on-the-record history of illegal activities and Kev's one-time attack by an anonymous user. By your logic, the fact that Kev was unjustifiably accused means he can't bring up similar issues, even if well founded?

I think Keys is a special case. In this case Kev has a right to question the proceedings. That's my opinion.

By your logic, can kev can accuse comickeys of child molestation as well? And I don't think kev was accused unjustifiably, as there was circumstantial proof. I'm not defending keys, just tired of other shill bidders (and not just kev) thowing around accusations while engaging in the self same activity. Something about stones and glass houses ...?

Why YES!!!!! I just had him over this past weekend for a BBQ / Restoration party. He showed me a list of all the books he has restored, who he sold them to, and for how much. After I took him home on my magic carpet, he proceeded to show me his resto lab run by elves and mystical unicorns. Next time he comes over, your welcome to attend.