• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets Do it again because im Board Free cgc ss book say what? 15 min time limit

36 posts in this topic

No drama no bullwinkels just a fun give away this will shipout monday maybe tuesday.

Blah blah blah.

The only way to get into this freebie is

You must list a favorite quote from the following movies.

Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, And Kill Bill

Time starts now

pulpfictionwallpapersph.jpg

By tjanse at 2012-05-19 This watch was on your daddy’s wrist when he was shot down over Hannoi. He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp. The rest is too offensive to post

"Pulp Fiction" Jules: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherf@cker, say what one more Godd@mn time!

and

Jules Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

"Kill Bill" O-Ren Ishii As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your f@cking head. Just like this f@cker here. Now, if any of you sons of b!tch3s got anything else to say, now's the f@cking time!

Kill Bill :luhv:

Love Hanzo the sword making sushi chef...

Hanzo: I am finished doing what I swore an oath to God 28 years ago to never do again. I've created, "something that kills people." And in that purpose, I was a success. I've done this because, philosophically, I am sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut.

Resevoir Dogs: no real favorite quote but here is one anyway...

Mr. Pink: Somebody's shoved a red-hot poker up our , and I want to know whose name is on the handle!

Pulp Fiction: I am a Jules fan...but of course who isn't?

Jules: Normally, both your asses would be dead as fried chicken, but you happen to pull this mess while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much mess this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb .

Reservoir Dogs: I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government in the on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it, put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college wildly_fanciful_statement I got two words for that: learn to in' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big in' surprise.

Pulp Fiction: Normally, both your asses would be dead as fried chicken, but you happen to pull this mess while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much mess this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb .

Kill Bill: Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest, And like a forest it's easy to lose your way... To get lost... To forget where you came in.

RD- I don't give a good frick what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get

PF - You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

KB- No. No. To get even? Even Steven? I would have to kill you, go up to Nikki's room, kill her, then wait for your husband, the good Dr. Bell, to come home and kill him. That would be even, Vernita. That'd be about square

Reservoir Dogs - Somebody's shoved a red-hot poker up our , and I want to know whose name is on the handle!

Pulp Fiction - What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' *spoon*, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your .

Kill BIll - "So when do we do this?"

" It all depends. When do you want to die? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? "

I'll also take on Kill Bill as it is the lessor quoted movie. From imdb, just a great scene and exceptionally original. It was the first time I had ever heard this take on Supermans identity and it just fits the movie to perfection.

Bill: As you know, l'm quite keen on comic books. Especially the ones about superheroes. I find the whole mythology surrounding superheroes fascinating. Take my favorite superhero, Superman. Not a great comic book. Not particularly well-drawn. But the mythology... The mythology is not only great, it's unique.

The Bride: [who still has a needle in her leg] How long does this mess take to go into effect?

Bill: About two minutes, just long enough for me to finish my point. Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race. Sorta like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plimpton.

The Bride: Aso. The point emerges.

Bill: You would've worn the costume of Arlene Plimpton. But you were born Beatrix Kiddo. And every morning when you woke up, you'd still be Beatrix Kiddo. Oh, you can take the needle out.

The Bride: [does so] Are you calling me a superhero?

Bill: I'm calling you a killer. A natural born killer. You always have been, and you always will be. Moving to El Paso, working in a used record store, goin' to the movies with Tommy, clipping coupons. That's you, trying to disguise yourself as a worker bee That's you tryin' to blend in with the hive. But you're not a worker bee. You're a renegade killer bee. And no matter how much beer you drank or barbecue you ate or how fat your got, nothing in the world would ever change that.

I'll also take on Kill Bill as it is the lessor quoted movie. From imdb, just a great scene and exceptionally original. It was the first time I had ever heard this take on Supermans identity and it just fits the movie to perfection.

Bill: As you know, l'm quite keen on comic books. Especially the ones about superheroes. I find the whole mythology surrounding superheroes fascinating. Take my favorite superhero, Superman. Not a great comic book. Not particularly well-drawn. But the mythology... The mythology is not only great, it's unique.

The Bride: [who still has a needle in her leg] How long does this mess take to go into effect?

Bill: About two minutes, just long enough for me to finish my point. Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race. Sorta like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plimpton.

The Bride: Aso. The point emerges.

Bill: You would've worn the costume of Arlene Plimpton. But you were born Beatrix Kiddo. And every morning when you woke up, you'd still be Beatrix Kiddo. Oh, you can take the needle out.

The Bride: [does so] Are you calling me a superhero?

Bill: I'm calling you a killer. A natural born killer. You always have been, and you always will be. Moving to El Paso, working in a used record store, goin' to the movies with Tommy, clipping coupons. That's you, trying to disguise yourself as a worker bee That's you tryin' to blend in with the hive. But you're not a worker bee. You're a renegade killer bee. And no matter how much beer you drank or barbecue you ate or how fat your got, nothing in the world would ever change that.

That really is an excellent scene Ed...good call (thumbs u

RD:

Mr. White: Smoke?

Mr. Pink: I quit.

[pause]

Mr. Pink: What, you got one?

KB:

Bill: Do you find me sadistic? You know, I bet I could fry an egg on your head right now, if I wanted to. You know, Kiddo, I'd like to believe that you're aware enough even now to know that there's nothing sadistic in my actions. Well, maybe towards those other... jokers, but not you. No Kiddo, at this moment, this is me at my most...

[ pistol]

Bill: masochistic.

The Bride: Bill... it's your baby...

[bLAM!]

PF:

The Wolf: That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.

I thought you'd laugh at these ones. They may be my favorites.

Love that one, Ed!

My wife's favorite quote/scene from KB:

O-Ren Ishii: [after she cuts off Tanaka's head, in Japanese] So you all will know the seriousness of my warning, I shall say this in English.

O-Ren Ishii: [in English] As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your head. Just like this here. Now, if any of you sons of got anything else to say, now's the time!

[pause]

O-Ren Ishii: I didn't think so.

O-Ren Ishii: [calmly, in Japanese] Gentlemen, this meeting is adjourned

(of course my wife is upper management...)

More quotes from neglected QT movies for the hell of it :whee:

Peachy, Kate. The world’s my oyster, except for the fact that I just rammed a wooden stake in my brother’s heart because he turned into a vampire, even though I don’t believe in vampires. Aside from that unfortunate business, everything’s hunky-dory.

Marv: The night’s as hot as hell. It’s a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town – I’m staring at a goddess. She’s telling me she wants me. I’m not going to waste one more minute wondering how I’ve gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman… the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

Vincenzo Coccotti: Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything. I know you know where they are, so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from.