• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W. R. COLLECTIBLES AUCTIONS 6/14-18

7 posts in this topic

As the clock runs out on my bachelorhood, so do the sands of time on our auctions this week. We have lots of nice raw books ending this week and now is the time to act as we will not be listing any new auctions today, tomorrow or Wednesday since I will be doing the honeymooning thing next week. Here's a rundown of the auctions we have closing:

MONDAY

FF #376-386 10 issues FN to NM- nice cheap reader/fillers.

TUESDAY

ASM #302-323 9 issues FN to VF+ McFarlane artwork

X-Men (V.2) #27-112 8 issues VG/FN to NM- cheap reader/fillers all starting at 0.99!

ASM #273-282 10 issues VG to NM nice early copper age issues starting at either .99 or $1.99 (for the nicer books)

WEDNESDAY

ASM #283-292 10 issues VG to NM includes #289 Death of Ned Leeds (FN/VF), #290 Peter Proposes to MJ the second time! (VF+), and #292 Mary Jane accepts! (NM).

Incredible Hulk 291-300 10 issues FN to VF/NM nice & cheap reader/fillers all starting at 0.99

And these sweet CGC certified books...

ASM #129 CGC 9.0 1st Punisher/Jackal, NO RESERVE!

ASM #134 CGC 9.6 1st App Tarantula, NO RESERVE!

ASM #135 CGC 9.4 2nd App Punisher, NO RESERVE!

ASM #200 CGC 9.6 WP Anniversary Issue, NO RESERVE!

and this OT item. It's not a comic but it IS one pretty watch that I must part with... gots to pay the caterer, photographer, etc. etc.

Breitling Superocean Chronograph, Blue/SS slightly used with box & papers, NO RESERVE!

Thanks for the looks and bids!

Wedding Countdown T-5 days...

***BUMP for Wednesday's auctions!***

While we do have listings closing tomorrow and Friday, this certainly is the highlight day for the week! Here's the skinny:

ASM #283-292 10 issues VG to NM includes #289 Death of Ned Leeds (FN/VF), #290 Peter Proposes to MJ the second time! (VF+), and #292 Mary Jane accepts! (NM).

Incredible Hulk 291-300 10 issues FN to VF/NM nice & cheap reader/fillers all starting at 0.99

And these CGC certified books will be ending today as well. YUM!...

ASM #129 CGC 9.0 1st App Punisher/Jackal, NO RESERVE!

ASM #134 CGC 9.6 1st App Tarantula, NO RESERVE!

ASM #135 CGC 9.4 2nd App Punisher, NO RESERVE!

ASM #200 CGC 9.6 WP Anniversary Issue, NO RESERVE!

And one last shameless plug for the Breitling watch I have up. It is a beauty, eh?

Breitling Superocean Chronograph with box and papers, slightly used, NO RESERVE!

Thanks as always for the looks and bids!

Wedding Countdown T-3 days...

***BUMP for Friday's Auctions***

Just one last drop in before the BIG DAY! We have a few raw comics auctions closing today starting at 0.99 or 1.99 for the nicer books. Also a note for buyers, any payments for auctions received from today through next Thursday will not be processed until next Thursday when I return from honeymooning. Here's the rundown of today's closing auctions:

ASM #255-272 8 issues VG/FN to NM-

Incr. Hulk #259-269 4 issues VF

UXM #211-225 13 issues VF to NM

Thanks to all those who participated in bidding this week. Next time you hear from me, I'll still be Mr. Hunt, but my fiancee, Wanda, will be Mrs. Hunt.

Wedding Countdown T-1 day...

download.php?Number=516666 The soon-to-be Mrs. Wanda Marie Hunt