• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

Still down money from blasted Silver Age Keys, so letting go of another sketch to keep my wife from selling me into slavery.

No HOS/Prob members. First :takeit: gets it. Shipping in the US is 12.00. Check/Money Order ok, Paypal preferred but I am not responsible for paypal fees.

Crain says he will only be doing painted acrylic's from now on, so if you want a Crain those books are 400$!~ :o

Such an awesome book Troy!

Now turn it into a Loki, and I will buy it! :devil:

I feel like Loki is my favorite villian in comics. I know.... it's not fashionable or cool like other villians, but I love me some Loki. While not having the same level of street cred as the Joker or Magneto, hes my guy.

Such an awesome book Troy!

Now turn it into a Loki, and I will buy it! :devil:

I feel like Loki is my favorite villian in comics. I know.... it's not fashionable or cool like other villians, but I love me some Loki. While not having the same level of street cred as the Joker or Magneto, hes my guy.

That is exactly what Loki wants you to think. :sumo:

Congrats on the sale! :applause: