• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS on ebay. Tales of suspense 58 9.0 o/w price starts at guide...

28 posts in this topic

I just put up my tales of suspense 58 9.0 on ebay for a 3 day auction. The book just jumped up in the overstreets from last year's 375 to the new price of 500!

it's a classic cover with iron man vs captain america. Since I dont know how to post scans on the forum pages, I do have better scans available through emails if you like. thumbsup2.gif

where did you get that book from? looks exactly like the one i sold to clobby last year for around $500-$600. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Bob storms. Its such a nice copy. cloud9.gif I've always loved the cover of this book. This copy is well centered too! By the way, can anyone help me get scans on this forum? Just pm me with a brief explaination on how I would get the image from my desktop to the site itself? frown.gif It would be nice to throw some scans up when I mention a book for sale as the ebay pic options are very low quality and do not do any of the books justice. Thanks fellow forumites! thumbsup2.gif

oh, and for people who have not dealt with bob, please see the kudos section.

gossip.gif

Its a different copy shocked.gif If you can, look closely at the M in marvel and the Left side of the M is right on the spine. If you look at my copy, there's like 2 to 3 millimeters of space before the left side of the M hits the spine. Pretty damn close though. The copy you have posted is pretty sweet too . You dont see this particular book in high grade very often. grin.gif

oops, foreheadslap.gif want me to delete the pic? confused-smiley-013.gif free bump eh? laugh.gif

Geeze Supa! I mean, Jeeze Supa!

PS - and not just to Supa - but what is ths seemingly irrestible desire to either trash or put into question some of the Marketplace items? Or demonstrate some "inside info" on them. We all - especially HERE - should know what books should be going for. I tell you, even though I love this forum, I actually felt the need to create a seperate seller ID for ebay. Too much "punish bid" acquiescence andI also do not like shill bids to "help". The item should be bought on its own terms.

Sorry for the rant.

clobby doesn't care, laugh.gif everybody knew i had the book(s) and what the price(s) were too. gossip.gif

I said I wasn't specifying you - except for that faux pas with the wrong (seemingly) book in this specific thread. So chill, bro and have a drink on me next tme we all get together.

in supa's defense even though it wasn't geared toward supa wink.gif he was just dropping some pics on here for me and no shillin' here with the beginning price on this one. sumo.gif I started it with a price that I expected to end it at so if anyone shills on this, they own it. Who wants to pay ebay their percentage on a 500$ book for nothing. So chill povertyrow, and next time you go out..you can have my drink to ease the pain 27_laughing.gif

ok ok.. 2 but only if you have beer. Mixed drinks are like $5 bucks each! If I spend all my money on drinks, who's gonna bribe my people to shill for me? stooges.gif Aww screw it! Its only money... 2 drinks of your choice next time. grin.gif

ok ok.. 2 but only if you have beer. Mixed drinks are like $5 bucks each! If I spend all my money on drinks, who's gonna bribe my people to shill for me? stooges.gif Aww screw it! Its only money... 2 drinks of your choice next time. grin.gif

Excellent! (now what is it I am supposed to bid up for you and how much should I go before I stop bidding?)

Excellent! (now what is it I am supposed to bid up for you and how much should I go before I stop bidding?)

27_laughing.gif oh yeah.. you were supposed to toss a bid on my action 1 cgc 9.4 insane.gif I can't believe you forgot. Maybe we need to cut you off from further drinking grin.gif

Its not that bad. Things have gotten a bit rougher but in a way, that's a good thing because people are now getting street smart. I had a gun put to my back a few years ago confused-smiley-013.gif but Im still here. insane.gif I forgot where I read this but they voted MA one of the top 3 states to live in. Go figure smirk.gif