• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS on ebay. Tales of suspense 58 9.0 o/w price starts at guide...

28 posts in this topic

thanks 893applaud-thumb.gif And the good news is that it went to someone who I dont have to worry about paying for it! 27_laughing.gif Many of the newer people joining ebay love to bid but also love to use that" oh dear, my money order must have been lost in the mail". 893frustrated.gif I think Im going to get an email like that tonight on one of my past auctions. Oh well, Ebay will never make a fair system so complaining will do no good. I'm just going to start deleting bids from bidders with under 10 positives. I will miss the book as it was a nice copy. I just had to sell it cuz next time we go out, I owe povertyrow lots O' drinks! Damn those mixed drinks!! insane.gif27_laughing.gif

thanks And the good news is that it went to someone who I dont have to worry about paying for it!

thumbsup2.gif Payment is sitting in your account as we speak. See, it pays to ship to Canada. grin.gif

Yep....it's one of my favorite covers as well. I was holding out for a 9.2/9.4 but this copy is nicely centered and looks very sharp. Plus, guide for a key book in CGC 9.0 from 1964 is alright with me.

(gman) Nope. I didn' t intend on "buy and flip", I just bought it and sold it because I have too many things to do right now and had to pay cgc 1305.00 for grading fees and that's why I sold it. blush.gif I'm also thinking of buying a spotlight 5 that is being held for me. cloud9.gif I will miss it as this is one of my favorite covers. frown.gif I set the open bid at the bottom line price I was willing to get and I am happy with that. I can always buy a copy later but I need to get these 80+ books graded. Everyone's happy. I got my price, cap got a good price and no one has to read this thread anymore! 27_laughing.gif