• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Northstar marriage story on NBC 4 (Los Angeles) News

64 posts in this topic

Brooper and green hoodie arguing is the perfect circle jerk. The best part is when all is said and done, only one pair of underwear needs changing. How Bugged out is that?

I remember you. You are Summers Eve. Name fit you perfectly. Don't know why you changed. Must have been that time of the month.

Brooper and green hoodie arguing is the perfect circle jerk. The best part is when all is said and done, only one pair of underwear needs changing. How Bugged out is that?

I remember you. You are Summers Eve. Name fit you perfectly. Don't know why you changed. Must have been that time of the month.

Don't look now, but your class is showing.

Don't look now, but your class is showing.

So is your slip.

No big deal. I understand how facts, logic and common sense can really bug some people. So they just become spiteful trolls that attack people with different views instead of addressing the issues in a coherent manner.