• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs for sale by aelelarkin - ASM, DD, FF & X-Men

39 posts in this topic

Some more slabs up for sale today.

PP is the preferred method of payment.

$25 flat shipping to anywhere in NA, for any number of slabs purchased. Outside of NA, a $25 discount will apply to actual shipping costs.

Except for the ASM 6 and ASM 73 (which were recently pressed by joeypost), I do not know the pressing history of any of these books. I only know that they were not pressed during the time that I've owned them.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

I originally had this book listed in another of my sales threads. It was picked up, but the prospective buyer never actually paid, and I have not been able to receive any kind of recent response from them, so I'm putting it back up. Some of you may have seen me bragging about this beauty lately. It's a legend in its own way.

ASM #114 CGC 1.8 OW

FREE with first purchase - SOLD

th_SOLD.jpg

I originally had this book listed in another of my sales threads. It was picked up, but the prospective buyer never actually paid, and I have not been able to receive any kind of recent response from them, so I'm putting it back up. Some of you may have seen me bragging about this beauty lately. It's a legend in its own way.

Have you reported Goosie in the probation thread?

Nope. It's on my list of things to do. :)

ASM #114 CGC 1.8 OW

FREE with first purchase

ASM118CGC18.jpg

:takeit::whee: I was sorry I missed it last thread

Might want to so others don't get screwed by him also, (thumbs u

Might want to so others don't get screwed by him also, (thumbs u

It needs to be 30 days, doesn't it? And, if the books are resold, kind of hard to make it good ???