• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs for sale by aelelarkin - ASM, DD, FF & X-Men

39 posts in this topic

I originally had this book listed in another of my sales threads. It was picked up, but the prospective buyer never actually paid, and I have not been able to receive any kind of recent response from them, so I'm putting it back up. Some of you may have seen me bragging about this beauty lately. It's a legend in its own way.

Have you reported Goosie in the probation thread?

Nope. It's on my list of things to do. :)

Might want to so others don't get screwed by him also, (thumbs u

According to board rules, I have to wait 30 days. That's why it's on my list of things to do.

I originally had this book listed in another of my sales threads. It was picked up, but the prospective buyer never actually paid, and I have not been able to receive any kind of recent response from them, so I'm putting it back up. Some of you may have seen me bragging about this beauty lately. It's a legend in its own way.

According to board rules, I have to wait 30 days. That's why it's on my list of things to do.

And now that I've re-sold the books, I've given up my right to submit his name to the PL.

And now that I've re-sold the books, I've given up my right to submit his name to the PL.

Sorry to hear Steve.... You don't expect that to happen on the boards.

It's one thing to change your mind but it's another to disappear.

GLWTS

Actually, if you resold them within 30 days, I think he can put you on the list! :whatthe:

Actually, if you resold them within 30 days, I think he can put you on the list! :whatthe:

He communicated to me that he understood if I wanted to relist the books if his late payment was an issue.

hm

I thought you didn't hear from the buyer and he hasnt answered PMs? He disappeared.

I originally had this book listed in another of my sales threads. It was picked up, but the prospective buyer never actually paid, and I have not been able to receive any kind of recent response from them, so I'm putting it back up.

I believe you needed to wait 30 days before reselling the comic. According to the rules...at least based on what you wrote about the buyer.

hm

I thought you didn't heard from the buyer and he hasnt answered PMs? He disappeared.

I originally had this book listed in another of my sales threads. It was picked up, but the prospective buyer never actually paid, and I have not been able to receive any kind of recent response from them, so I'm putting it back up.

I believe you needed to wait 30 days before reselling the comic. According to the rules...at least based on what you wrote about the buyer.

Wow.

If anyone wants a more detailed account of how things went down, feel free to PM me. I'm more than happy to provide all of the details. Alternatively, start a discussion thread somewhere else. In the meantime, how about we let my sales thread do what it was originally intended to do, ie sell some books.

hm

I thought you didn't heard from the buyer and he hasnt answered PMs? He disappeared.

Also, I never mentioned that I didn't receive any PMs from the prospective buyer. I mentioned that I was not able to receive any kind of recent response from him. Please don't put words in my mouth.

I didn't put words in your mouth. This is what you wrote.

I didn't put words in your mouth. This is what you wrote.

There is a difference between not receiving any responses and not receiving any recent responses.

Again, if you want to talk about this in more detail, let's do it elsewhere, and not in my FS thread.

I hear there are some nice comic books for sale in this thread. I'm no Decepticon, but I know there's a DareDevil 168 in CGC 9.4, a silver FF 60 classic cover in CGC 9.2, and silver and bronze Spidey books among others. Good luck with the sale!

I hear there are some nice comic books for sale in this thread. I'm no Decepticon, but I know there's a DareDevil 168 in CGC 9.4, a silver FF 60 classic cover in CGC 9.2, and silver and bronze Spidey books among others. Good luck with the sale!

Thank you. There is only one Decepticon, but here's a recap nonetheless, with a 5% "let's get back on track" discount.

Daredevil #168 CGC 9.4 OW-W $190 now $180

ASM #6 CGC 6.5 C-OW $750 now $715

ASM #42 CGC 8.0 OW-W $130 now $125

ASM #59 CGC 8.5 C-OW $95 now $90

ASM #73 CGC 9.0 OW-W $105 now $100

ASM #238 CGC 9.6 OW-W $170 now $160

FF #60 CGC 9.2 OW $135 now $130

X-MEN #105 CGC 9.2 W $90 now $85

RECAP:

Here's what's left...

Daredevil #168 CGC 9.4 OW-W $190 now $180

ASM #73 CGC 9.0 OW-W $105 now $100