• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade Time: ASM #67, ASM #101, ASM #129

4 posts in this topic

Okay guys and girls, so, I just cracked opened some slabs and wanted to give you guys a chance to test your grading skills and see how CGC is currently assigning the numbers.

I will post scans of the book and I will also put the official grading in spoiler tags for you to see how you did. Post up your guesses afterwards so I can see what people thought of the books and so we can see how good a grader you are. Be honest!! ;) The uploaded scans aren't as sharp as the original files for some reason so I apologize for that (shrug) I'm blaming photobucket!

Here we go:

Amazing Spider-Man #67

Untitled-1copy.jpg

asm67b.jpg

asm69g.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #101

asm101f.jpg

asm101b.jpg

asm101g.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #129

asm129f.jpg

asm129b.jpg

asm129g.jpg

Well? How did you do??

hmmm...let me see, scans are kind of small for my liking hm

Yes, as they are there isn't much to see for defects. They look like about 9.2's, all of them.

Try uploading them again, but first reset the upload resizing. It's on that page when you first hit the upload link. I had mine set to approximately 1028x*, and recently increased that to 1280x* for a page sized picture.

Nice books though, and we like that #101 centering a bunch.