• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a buncha pre-silver stuff for sale--10% off all but 1

86 posts in this topic

spirit 12, from that "ww" collection g.a.tor had a hand in a few years ago. eisner cover. 3.5, o/w pages. it has a split up to the bottom staple. some staining on the right edge. $60.

spirit12.jpg

.....what's the tanning and gloss like on that copy, BTW......? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

no tanning, jimbo, but it's a somewhat matte looking book, with not a lot of gloss.

.....what's the tanning and gloss like on that copy, BTW......? GOD BLESS....

no tanning, jimbo, but it's a somewhat matte looking book, with not a lot of gloss.

I'm super tempted by it, but I'm tapped rignt now. The Ghost Rider Frazetta's are classic and this is my favorite of them all....although the explosion cover runs a close second. If it doesn't sell, I'll probably shoot you an inquiry in the near future.....it's in my sweet spot of 5.0 to 7.0.....a perfect copy :luhv: GOD BLESS...

not alot of book, but a cool little piece of comic history. otto binder's personal copy of silver streak 19; check the little address label! tape on inside and outside of spine, beat up spine, chips, stains... just a low grade 2.5'ish funny-book. $80.

ss19-1.jpg

frazetta cover, tim holt 23, 5.0, o/w pages. $75.

more frank; ghost rider 2, 5.0, o/w. $175.

:takeit: per PM

...... snagged by my arch enemy Speedy-D (just kidding)......glad it went to a good home. Who says Frazetta is a bygone thing .....GOD BLESS....

frazetta cover, tim holt 23, 5.0, o/w pages. $75.

more frank; ghost rider 2, 5.0, o/w. $175.

:takeit: per PM

...... snagged by my arch enemy Seedy-D (just kidding)......glad it went to a good home. Who says Frazetta is a bygone thing .....GOD BLESS....

:sorry:

-dan(a friend of jimbo) (thumbs u

hate selling this one, as it's one of the rarest of all g.a. books [only 2 ever graded], but i'm tired of waiting on 1-3 [which i once owned and sold cuz of impatience at getting a 4, which turned up w/in months of me selling the trio to the same boardie!].

but it's going to be pricey, in light of it's rarity. $450.

victory4.jpg

complete run of variety comics. in case you don't know, they are actually s/h books, as "captain valiant" stars in each [he's the central figure in the montage on all 3].

1 is a vg+, c/ow, 2 is 2.5, with the cover splitting at ths spine, and 3 is a vg-f with o/w.

$100 for the trio. SOLD!!!

pyramid-1-1.jpg

kinda forgot that the #3 went with the chesler run, thus with the break-up, the others are available [tho' the 2 must be slabbed and the tall geek has dibs].

captain battle comics 1, 5.0, o/w. great back cover, with the lev gleason heroes, shown below. SOLD!!!

cb1.jpg

cb1bc.jpg

captain battle 5, extremely rare. this one is missing what i believe to be the 2 center wraps, but the captain battle story is complete. tape on inside cover at staple. not sure how to grade this incomplete book, but it is what it is. $75, just for the rare cover.

cb5.jpg