• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM Silver Age CGC Slabs

30 posts in this topic

dang chad wish i didnt mis the sale on the boards today

That is what you get for going to a con pffft its a party everyday on these boards.

Yeah i can see that you took advantage of that party too. Ah im sure i will bug you someday for the ones you picked up today.

That is what you get for going to a con pffft its a party everyday on these boards.

Yeah i can see that you took advantage of that party too. Ah im sure i will bug you someday for the ones you picked up today.

Yeah I was debating on if I should do ASM or FF as a run 1-100 I was looking at books on clink when this thread went up. Chad sealed the deal for me so now I am looking to complete a run 1-100. The hard part will be finding the #1 I suspect.

Yeah I was debating on if I should do ASM or FF as a run 1-100 I was looking at books on clink when this thread went up. Chad sealed the deal for me so now I am looking to complete a run 1-100. The hard part will be finding the #1 I suspect.

Yeh most are not to bad to track down.. The one is harder i have had several offers for issue 1 since posted the wtb thread. Goodluck I think FF is somewhat easier though a lot of web heads on the boards so should be ok to get your run done at a decent pace...

Tracking ASM 1 down is not hard. Now, finding a nice looking copy in the grade you want and paying a fair price....

I hope you can get one before July.

Yea I need to nail down a grade, decide if I want to go all in on ASM or if I want to keep some of the others keys. I know for sure I'm keeping FF and Hulk but TTA, Thor and X-Men might be on the block so I can nab a nice ASM 1