• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man CGC slabs plus more to come!! **UPDATED**

24 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm selling off big chunks of my collection. First up is all my modern age Amazing Spider-Man slabs. If any of these are not modern age please notify and I will move them. I need to move these fast as I'm needing money to finance my WD adventure. I'm not accepting trades unless it's for WD SS slabs I don't have and sorry but I can't do time payments as I need the money quickly. My eBay username is "chad_hammon" and I have a kudos thread that can be looked up. I've bought from a ton of members on here and sold to several. I am accepting offers or if you feel the price I am putting up is totally unfair please notify me as this is the first time I've sold this many slabs at once. I will keep updating this as I have quite a bit of modern age ASM slabs. I will also be selling off my Incredible Hulk collection, TMNT collection, and X-Men collection. Look for these in this forum and silver. Also, any slab sold will be shipped via UPS Ground w/ insurance and shipping is $10. As usual :takeit: applies! Let's go on with it! :headbang:

Amazing Spider-Man #238(Tattooz Insider) $225

IMG_0060.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #289 $25

IMG_0061.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #299 $75

IMG_0062.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #315 $30

IMG_0063.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #316 $40 SOLD :news:

IMG_0064.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #317 $40 SOLD :news:

IMG_0065.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #361 $75 SOLD :news:

IMG_0066.jpg

ASM 300??? :wishluck:

lol 'kash how did i know you would b looking for that one. you just missed out on that asm 361. that would have been a Nice one for you

Yeah, just got out of work and saw it. Oh well, maybe next time! ;)

Okay, here are the remaining Spider-Man modern slabs. These include all kinds. :)

Secret Wars #8 $50 SOLD :news:

IMG_0067.jpg

Venom #9 $20 SOLD :news:

IMG_0068.jpg

Venom #2 $20 SOLD :news:

IMG_0078.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man V2 #36 (World Trade Center Issue) $95

IMG_0069.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #606(Partial Sketch Variant) $125

IMG_0070.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #375 $25 SOLD :news:

IMG_0071.jpg