• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

34 posts in this topic

Hello, I have my ASM #2 for sale just for the moment, hoping to sell it to be able to jump on a 9.2 available since yesterday.

I need $5000 for this quickly, if I can get it then I can handle the other book. So please jump in if you are ready to buy a nice 9.0 Spider-Man #2. I have owned this since about 1992. It has not been pressed.

I will handle insurance and postage, it will be Express Mail to anywhere in the USA, outside the method best for safety and insurance.

Normal rules apply, the first :takeit: in the thread wins.

Please check out my feedback thread for references, the link in my signature.

asm002cgc90oww.jpg

I will scan this with my scanner soon to post up a decent sized picture. This one is from CGC, I paid $3 for it to see how they were. That's not going to happen again. Regards,

Thanks guys, it's a nice copy I was glad to find way back when. The scan by CGC is pitiful I know. I need top eat, I will come back soon and make scans of both sides.

There is nothing odd unseen on either side of this book. Regards,

Don

BTW, the GPA sales of the 9.0 copies is over $7000. The 8.5 books have been bringing about $5k, and the 9.2's are near $11k.

The two 9.0's that sold this year were for $7330 and $7263. Last year one sold for $7752.

I need to sell this quickly if I can, which is why I made the relatively low price. This is priced like an 8.5 book, it's a bargain for the tough #2 issue.

Just looked at GPA and have to say great price being offerred on your book Peter, the upcoming movie release prob won't do this any harm either. Someone buy this now!

Damn!

Thats an awesome book and an AWESOME price Don! :applause:

I only wish i could get that but no possible way! Im already looking into prices for one of my eyes, one lung and BOTH my kidneys on the black market for Dougs Avengers run :sorry: