• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vintage Comics is looking for a booth helper for San Diego 07-2012

11 posts in this topic

Preferably someone from the SD area who has a little comic experience (but not mandatory), doesn't mind throngs of crowds (we have a terrific booth location this year) and can help out with Louise and I.

Majority of help would be needed Thursday and Friday for the first half of the day and then a few hours here and there over the weekend.

Perks would include free meals, an exhibitor badge (impossible to get as many know) and whatever else we can negotiate.

:devil:

Drop me a PM or an email if you might be interested or know someone that might be interested.

Best,

Roy.

I'm prepared to help and my only stipulation would be for you to cover my flight from the UK and hotel costs. A bargain given my usual billable hourly rate for my patients.

I will definitely consider it, if you don't mind having Shawarma for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

hm

Gang, position has been filled.

I appreciate everyone interested dropping me a PM.

We'll see you there.

(thumbs u

I'm prepared to help and my only stipulation would be for you to cover my flight from the UK and hotel costs. A bargain given my usual billable hourly rate for my patients.

I will definitely consider it, if you don't mind having Shawarma for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

hm

Shame the position has been filled, after all there is nothing wrong with having a kebab for breakfast lunch and dinner, reminds me of my med school days :cloud9:

hm

Shame the position has been filled, after all there is nothing wrong with having a kebab for breakfast lunch and dinner, reminds me of my med school days :cloud9:

It's too bad. I was just booking your flight. We roll like nobody else.

lol

126496.jpg.758ad9ac5811f4048f3f7f10e9b06dc5.jpg