• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% off FS: Raw Hi Grade Unrest. Av 1,10-37, X-men 1,94-97, DD 3-11, SgtFury1 ++

63 posts in this topic

NOTE - SUMMARY LIST OF ALL REMAINING BOOKS/PRICES ON PAGE 5 -- NEW - take 10% off your purchase or just make offers!!!

Hey all, Happy memorial day. All books are raw, but guaranteed unrestored. Please check kudos thread for references!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5708482&Searchpage=1&Main=250970&Words=roulette44&topic=0&Search=true#Post5708482

:rulez: no probies or HOS, paypal or personal check is fine, prices are always "or best offer" and include shipping

the books are generally all of the same grade range, average is right around VF-. All from an OO collection (apparently keys exist too, but I wasn't allowed my hands on those :sorry:).

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. I'm doing my best to provide hi-res scans and my opinion of grade, but most important is your satisfaction. If you are unhappy with your book, i'll work with you!

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Daredevil 8 - $75

- presents very well, some slight creasing

- sharp corners

- very nice back cover (especially cover)

- huge miswrap (boo!)

- small tear (1") on two of the internal pages where the miswrap made it hard, i've got the internal pic set to one (probably happened for someone trying to turn the page)

- my grade opinion 7.0 conservative, 7.5 high

DD8fc.jpg

DD8bc.jpg

DD8int.jpg

DD8int.jpg

Daredevil 10 - $150

- presents very well, some very slight creasing and on a dark cover, i count only a couple meaningful color breaks!

- sharp corners, slight webbing to bottom right

- slight miswrap

- my grade opinion 8.5 conservative, 9.2 high

[DD10fc.jpg

DD10bc.jpg

DD10int.jpg

DD10int.jpg

Daredevil 11 - $45

- presents well, some creasing (more than the other 3 books)

- really nice spine

- sharp corners

- well centered

- VERY slight staple pulls

- one larger size marvel chip on the right side near the top and more creasing down the right side of the front cover

- my grade opinion 5.5 conservative, 7.0 high

DD11fc.jpg

DD11fc.jpg

DD11bc.jpg

DD11bc.jpg

DD11int.jpg

X-men 94 - $275

- some creasing on front cover

- slight staple pull top

- note blemish on back cover bottom left corner, looks like stain, bleeds through a little to first interior page

X-men94fc.jpg

X-men94bc.jpg

X-men94int.jpg