• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #200, #301, & #361 Second Print - All CGC 9.8 FOR SALE

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am currently selling these ASM books on eBay, but thought I would offer them to my fellow CGC Board Members who might be interested in purchasing one of these Amazing Spider-Man 9.8 beauties to add to their collections.

The CGC encapsulation cases are all in mint condition and they are currently protected in resealable poly bags (which will be included), and are stored in an acid-free & water resistant box in a very dry & cool basement environment.

Shipping is $10.85, which covers the cost of a USPS priority medium flat-rate mailing box. I use the large bubble wrap and extra packaging fiillers to ensure the book(s) arrive unscathed & in the same mint condition as they were prior to being shipped.

You can view my eBay listings if you would like. My eBay seller name is the same name I use on the CGC Boards, professor_pecora.

If you are interested, please reach out to me at: tpecora78@gmail.com with any further inquiries.

I am selling the following ASM books:

#200 CGC 9.8 - White Pages @ $170.00

#299 CGC 9.2 - White Pages @ $85.00

#301 CGC 9.8 - White Pages @ $300.00

#361 (Second Printing) CGC 9.8 - White Pages @ $90.00

#361 (Newsstand Edition) CGC 9.6 - White Pages @ $85.00

#362 (Second Printing) CGC 9.2 - Off-White to White Pages @ $35.00

#363 CGC 9.6 -White Pages @ $40.00

Please e-mail me (tpecora78@gmail.com) for full scanned images of both the front and backs of each book listed above!

In addition, please feel free to reach out to me with any further questions or concerns that you may have. I look forward to hearing from some of you! Thanks for your interest! :-)

Warm Regards,

-Professor Pecora