• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blob's Memorial WeekendSale - 1957 (an Atlas #1) - 1981, HG, low, mags and more

31 posts in this topic

The Kid From Dodge City # 1 @ $ 22.00 :takeit:

GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The Kid From Dodge City # 1 @ $ 22.00 :takeit:

GOD BLESS....

That's one you don't see everyday. :applause:

First time I ever saw it......I love the Heck Atlas era stuff ....before he was forced into a house style. GOD BLESS...

Yup, I was tempted to throw out a silly number and see who was interested on that one in that it is a tough one to find (DTA had one with a bunch of tape on the spine), but last time I did that kharma zapped me, so I went by the guide.

....thanks, if you want to shoot me a paypal addy, I'll get you paid. GOD BLESS...

ok, so here's a lot of low grade beaters, and by beater, I meant someone beat them up really badly. 3 books per scan, not to obscure the defects, just to save time. covers detached on many, a big mess, but some good underlying books!

Avengers 22, 34, 35, FF 40, 65,Sgt. Fury 35, Superboy 141, Tales to Astonish 81, Tales of Suspense 80 (piece out of bottom of cover, top 2/3 of copy looks ok) -- 9 in all

I would like $15 for this treasure trove of silver age goodness please.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

This is a very cool book on comics published in 1971. It is in pretty decent shape and I would like $6 for it. I can't ship it priority because it will cost too much as it is very big.

penguin.jpg

To recap what's left and discount somewhat:

Joker 1 (the second copy, 9.4 - 9.6 condition) - $45 shipped in the USA (was $50)

Man-Thing 20 - $3 (was $4)

Marvel team-Up 46 - $3 (was $4)

Vampire Tales 1 - $12 (was $15)

Tales of the Zombie 1 - $12 (was $15)

Metal Men 51 - $4 (was $6)

Joe Palooka 38 - $4 (was $6)

9 comic Silver age beater lot - $12 (was $15)

Penguin Book of Comics - $4 (was $6)